Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just did taxes for 2021.....someone please convince me not to sell any $TSLA shares to pay Uncle Sam. This is without any capital gains as I did not sell a single share of anything in 2021.

FWIW...2021 was the year we made the most $ due to me having 2 jobs and my wife making an extra $50k from a walmart holiday commercial.

AH in a nice little climb. Leaked PD numbers?

Nice, indeed (>$1,090). Q's not up much A/hrs but could just be more covering after 3 days of capping:

TSLA.2022-04-01.17-59.png

Cheers!

Just did taxes for 2021.....someone please convince me not to sell any $TSLA shares to pay Uncle Sam. This is without any capital gains as I did not sell a single share of anything in 2021.

FWIW...2021 was the year we made the most $ due to me having 2 jobs and my wife making an extra $50k from a walmart holiday commercial.
Ditto here. Found out today we have a 12 grand tax bill. No doubt a big part of that is due to the fronting of the Child Tax Credit. I suspect a lot of people are going to be in for a similar surprise and I wonder if it's going to affect the stock market. I know some people here don't think individual investors move the market but I'm not sure I believe that.

Reactions: M|S|M MYP

Pledged Asset Line.

Ditto here. Found out today we have a 12 grand tax bill. No doubt a big part of that is due to the fronting of the Child Tax Credit. I suspect a lot of people are going to be in for a similar surprise and I wonder if it's going to affect the stock market. I know some people here don't think individual investors move the market but I'm not sure I believe that.
Sad part about this is i logged on and deferred the child tax credit, knowing my bill was going to be huge already.

Take out a 401k loan instead? I’m still afraid to see how much I owe, I did sell some tesla shares last year

• Informative
Reactions: EVCollies