Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WHAT, no surprises?

None needed. Tesla tells you what you are going to do, and by the time the ridicule and laughter has started to fade from the haters and the doubters wipe the tears from their eyes, Tesla is halfway to doing exactly what they stated. What surprises do you need when you execute on the roadmap for world domination that you have already outlined and described for anyone paying attention? Legacy OEMs are supposed to compete with that?

Big fanboy here. Musk lover. Worshipper at the altar of renewables and BEVs. I am blown away by the progress and supremacy now on display. Still having PTSD from 2017. Not that long ago, but might as well be another star system at this point.

Please continue to enjoy your visit in the simulation. Drinks are available at the bar.

Meh, they already do this. The most sought-after pack is the original 85 kwh pack. The modules in it are PERFECT for EV conversions. All the guys that do this pop out the Tesla BMS boards on the end of the modules and then re-wire things up.

The best EV conversion company in the world, EV West, is just miles from my house. Those are the guys IIRC that converted Schwarzenegger's G-wagon to EV.
They did an awesome 914.

• Funny
Reactions: thesmokingman
Stay classy Lora...Stay classy...

1649387891710.png

1649387966758.png

WHAT, no surprises?

None needed. Tesla tells you what you are going to do, and by the time the ridicule and laughter has started to fade from the haters and the doubters wipe the tears from their eyes, Tesla is halfway to doing exactly what they stated. What surprises do you need when you execute on the roadmap for world domination that you have already outlined and described for anyone paying attention? Legacy OEMs are supposed to compete with that?

Big fanboy here. Musk lover. Worshipper at the altar of renewables and BEVs. I am blown away by the progress and supremacy now on display. Still having PTSD from 2017. Not that long ago, but might as well be another star system at this point.

Please continue to enjoy your visit in the simulation. Drinks are available at the bar.
Well there was a new product I never heard about, which is a purposely built "robotaxi that looks futuristic." So Tesla pivoted away from collecting Model 3s as robotaxies for the Tesla network.

Stay classy Lora...Stay classy...

View attachment 791194
View attachment 791195
Well to be fair she isn’t wrong on the Shanghai closure part - it has been closed for coming up on two weeks, and with a production rate of 14,000 a week it is going to have a big negative impact on the current quarters productions and delivery number.

Shaghai lockdown is very extreme, it is the first time the army has enforced a lockdown of this scale since Wuhan in early 2020 - there is still likely to be several more weeks of lockdown in Shanghai. Unless Tesla is able to setup onsite living quarters for employees (with permission of authorities) AND tesla suppliers do the same, then I think think we should be expecting a 30-50 thousand shortfall on Q2 numbers at this rate. Would be glad to be wrong on this of course - lets hope I am.

I wonder will be a MPV like vehicle that could used in the Boring tunnel projects too.
Yes. A few years ago there was a murmur of a plan to create a people-mover out of the Model X platform. Probably the continuation of that idea.

It will be perfect for Boring tunnel projects, airports, theme parks (especially the kind with full-sized genetically-reborn dinosaurs wandering around), campuses, large companies that shuttle their employees around from building to building and so on

Canoo had better hurry up
Cruise had better hurry up

Yes. A few years ago there was a murmur of a plan to create a people-mover out of the Model X platform. Probably the continuation of that idea.

It will be perfect for Boring tunnel projects, airports, theme parks (especially the kind with full-sized genetically-reborn dinosaurs wandering around), campuses, large companies that shuttle their employees around from building to building and so on

Canoo had better hurry up
Cruise had better hurry up
5bc42daa-824d-473f-bdc5-18467980822f-large16x9_Loop.jpg

That would be cool if they took the rendering to a full conclusion.

If they use structural adhesive as expected it will be extremely difficult to remove cells.

That's my worry. Hoping there's a solvent that could be used or something. Fingers crossed!

Recycling is supposedly part of the design lifecycle, so they must have chosen an adhesive that can be dissolved or otherwise eliminated.