Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Except Tesla just killed it in Q1. The idea that TSLA needs to follow macros, when they’ve been proving for 2 years straight now that they are as close to immune to world events as is possible is ridiculous. The idea that TSLA needs to drop 10% because Elon MIGHT need to cash some shares to pay for Twitter, when Tesla was business as usual last time he sold shares is stupid. That there needs to be ‘the market is uncertain’ excuse every bloody time a camel sneezes is bullocks.

This is churn, all day long, every day. And it’s disgustingly crooked and unsavory and if I wasn’t so respectful of Karma, I’d be wishing some very imaginatively awful consequences for those responsible. Up yours, you turds.

Except Tesla just killed it in Q1. The idea that TSLA needs to follow macros, when they’ve been proving for 2 years straight now that they are as close to immune to world events as is possible is ridiculous. The idea that TSLA needs to drop 10% because Elon MIGHT need to cash some shares to pay for Twitter, when Tesla was business as usual last time he sold shares is stupid. That there needs to be ‘the market is uncertain’ excuse every bloody time a camel sneezes is bullocks.

This is churn, all day long, every day. And it’s disgustingly crooked and unsavory and if I wasn’t so respectful of Karma, I’d be wishing some very imaginatively awful consequences for those responsible. Up yours, you turds.
Whatever you do....DO NOT LET Mom see this type of language you are using!!!

I'm very greatful for the buying opportunity right now. We just sold our RV that we hardly used for a heck of a profit and was able to increase my position 25% this morning at a favorable price. Given my HODL mentality for this stock I love the buying opportunity. We only started layering in last fall, wish i would have before that but i've been doing so much analysis on this stock I can't justify putting money elsewhere. On top of that i finally talked the wife into getting a used Model S in Feb and since then now she's talking about ordering a new Model Y to replace her car. Gotta support the company as well as invest in it. I believe in it very much. Already have a couple friends that have looked at my older Model S and are now going to be replacing their vehicles with Teslas.

Except Tesla just killed it in Q1. The idea that TSLA needs to follow macros, when they’ve been proving for 2 years straight now that they are as close to immune to world events as is possible is ridiculous. The idea that TSLA needs to drop 10% because Elon MIGHT need to cash some shares to pay for Twitter, when Tesla was business as usual last time he sold shares is stupid.
Of course it is, but no one should be surprised when TSLA makes ridiculously over sized moves on an overall down day. Any excuse can and will be used against TSLA to move it down when possible.

A trend is a trend. All of the mentioned stonks went down in pretty much the same way.

If it were only TSLA going down like mad, I'd probably investigate. In this case, it is meh.
Yeah, everything except Big Oil.

*SIGH*

1650991542216.png

• Informative
Reactions: JusRelax
And whaddya know.....the market starts buying GOOG like crazy. What better way to get cheap shares the day of earnings? Just become a market maker AND a hedge fund umbrella company!

Sticking with my $969 close projection for TSLA.

GOOG looks pretty undervalued and could hopefully provide a good stick-save.

I still think Amazon could be a complete dumpster fire on Thursday though.