Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m not quitting my TSLA investment, but this forum increasingly proves to be a giant elon circlejerk.

I’m out. (Which I’m sure many of you will enjoy)

I wish everyone the best with their TSLA investments.

This is not Elon Circlejerk, I don't know where you get this perception from. You should take a walk and relax.

I'm sure most of us are able to do our own due diligence, as well as have independent mind to digest the news if rather it is a hitpiece or not.

Also note that Amber vs Johnny's lawsuit is currently ongoing, so these kinds of things we should be really careful instead of just buy in at day 0

PS: It is only day 1 of the FUD fest, more to come

I’m not quitting my TSLA investment, but this forum increasingly proves to be a giant elon circlejerk.

Some of us like to collect data and information, assess and analyze, and then form a conclusion. Try not to take things personally or lash out

Whether it’s true or not, this will damage SpaceX and Tesla’s reputation as long as Musk is CEO. A lot of people believe the press whether you do or not.

"Whether it’s true or not, this will damage Disney and Pirates of Caribbean’s reputation as long as Johnny is still in . A lot of people believe the press whether you do or not."

"Whether it’s true or not, this will damage Disney and Pirates of Caribbean’s reputation as long as Johnny is still in . A lot of people believe the press whether you do or not."
And you think keeping Depp in a Pirates movie at the height of his accusations wouldn’t have hurt the ticket sales of the movie? It took years and a defamation trial for the truth to come out. That’s what I’m saying about Musk. It will take a long time for the truth to come out and until then, Tesla and SpaceX will not be unscathed.

After yesterday, and now this, I am embarrassed to own TSLA. I love money, so will continue to hold the stock, but man do I have to hold my nose now.

EDIT: just told my wife, she no longer wants us to get a Tesla (we were waiting on the model Y to be released here).

Now I know why Johnny Depp had to sue Amber Heard lol

Here's a thought:

Maybe 87M+ (or whatever the number is now) have gotten too used to Elon Musk's personal Twitter account being the official source where people get their information on companies he works on such as Tesla, SpaceX, and all other companies?

Where did people get their information about companies directly from CEO's pre-Twitter? pre-Internet? Pre-Twitter and, even still now, it's online publishers, newspapers, TV, radio, and in-person via direct interviews and events of these highly productive human beings. For pre-Internet, it was direct interviews and events via newspapers, TV, radio, and in-person.

And you think keeping Depp in a Pirates movie at the height of his accusations wouldn’t have hurt the ticket sales of the movie? It took years and a defamation trial for the truth to come out. That’s what I’m saying about Musk. It will take a long time for the truth to come out and until then, Tesla and SpaceX will not be unscathed.

The only guy who managed to escape unscathed is the Donald (who was actually recorded confessing the acts). And he’s elected to be the president of the USA! 😂

This forum is 10 times better than Twitter, there you have to navigate between the bots, the trolls and all the misinformation. Here you have excellent filtered information summarized from many members. I do think there are far more positive than negatives aspects to stay here. I am not sur about Twitter yet. Can’t wait to see if this giant piece of crap can be turned upside down. I like the way free speech is restrained here. That is how I was trained for 5 years when I was a resident. If you said too many stupid things too often, the staff kicked those trainees out of the program. We started 8 and finished 4, They would put you on the spot during the rounds and they would squeeze you like a lemmon until you collapse from sleep deprivation or got exposed for your incompetence. I hope there is a social media that would ban people with repetitive stupid comments.

Every time I see FUD everywhere and I am starting to think TSLA is going down to $200 like everyone keeps repeating on Twitter because they read that somewhere on a YouTube comment, I come back here to find some descent analysis explaining how this is one gem of a company with the argument backed by the actual financials. I find buying more TSLA every time instead of selling.

After yesterday, and now this, I am embarrassed to own TSLA. I love money, so will continue to hold the stock, but man do I have to hold my nose now.

EDIT: just told my wife, she no longer wants us to get a Tesla (we were waiting on the model Y to be released here).
There are countless videos of our current president kissing, sniffing, snuggling, and inappropriately touching women and children and he was still elected. I think Elon will be fine…. 😅

Last edited:
To me the part that doesn't make a lot of sense besides how this lady loves to work for SpaceX and Elon despite being harassed and being so upset that her hours were cut that she lawyered up is this.

If she assumed that they cut her hours because she was unwilling to perform sexual behaviors, then it just means those whose hours were not cut ARE willing to perform sexual behaviors...and not only that but for years...practically part of the job description if this is the case. Wouldn't this controversy be leaked ages ago?

If MM are gonna give us lemons tomorrow, and trigger a hit ... I say time to make lemonade ..... back up the truck y'all ... cheers!!

+ Futures green, TSLA SP way down, we gonna find buyers below 700, so I don't think this is gonna work. If SP was very high, I think it would ... let's see ...

Last edited:
Tesla doesn't have enough cash to buy a controlling interest in any of the biggest players... and trying to buy one of the "smaller" ones like say UMC would still run well north of 10 billion dollars for 51% (the bigger ones would run into the hundreds of billions)

Not to mention buying something like UMC would have multiple regulator obstacles... FTC would hate it because they supply a lot of other automakers....and Taiwan would hate it for foreign control reaons.
Agreed. Right now Tesla would not be buying a fab. But in four or five years with a supply of high end chips being needed all the time for cars, dojo and bots it may start to make sense. Counterpoint is Apple which uses a whole lot more chips and has a ton of cash. They never bought a fab.

• Informative
Reactions: wipster and UCF3
Yep, coming out any minute now... 🤔
The media must be getting desperate if they are going to try this kind of smear campaign on Elon. I don't think more needs to be said about this.
I think if the reporting is correct and SpaceX paid a settlement, this has to be taken seriously.