Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But this I support, Tesla is going to build a litigation team.

Screenshot_20220520-133137_Twitter.jpg

But was it 4k or just 1080? HDMI?

Have to make light of things these days...everyone is way too serious...liked it better when $TSLA did nothing for a while....people were nicer back then :)
It was an 86" 4k LG... broke it during install we think but as far as Costco knows it was damaged when it was delivered. I had the delivery folks install the replacement...

I support it, but at this time it looks vindictive. Should have happened ages ago.
I'm legitimately quite surprised that a company which had at one point a $1T market cap doesn't already have a large and busy legal department. Elon could have saved himself a lot of trouble already, like with that bogus racial discrimination lawsuit, if he always had a large team of trained corporate attack lawyers ready to strike at a moment's notice.

Anybody have any more information on this? Now we're seeing a fire in a 2019 Model 3. I didn't think that ever happened. And no apparent reason.

Reactions: ThisStockGood
Maybe Tesla needs a good litigation team but I don't like how Elon's recent *political* rants are tainting this. Unless I'm missing something and Tesla Inc. is being attacked, despite Elon's efforts to separate his own POV and the company's mission.

You're not alone. I don't like the conspiratorial feel to his tweets. He seems off-balance to me.

Any legal eagles who can clarify the difference between Tesla's legal team and this litigation department?

Are they going to practice constitutional law or something more Tesla related like fight the dealership laws. I hope it's the latter.
I’m hoping it’s more like what Tesla Shanghai did. Actively pursuing libelous activities and forcing public retractions.

Anybody have any more information on this? Now we're seeing a fire in a 2019 Model 3. I didn't think that ever happened. And no apparent reason.

Super weird. While I am not an automotive engineer, it looks like the battery is nowhere near where the fire is coming from.

Ruiz immediately called California City Fire Department, and they were able to extinguish the fire quickly.

That doesn't sound like a battery fire. Those don't extinguish quickly.

Sounds more like a Molotov Cocktail

I don't think Tesla factory will sits empty even if recession hits, as imagine especially GIGA Indonesia will produced recession proof $25k Tesla barebone with basic plastic chairs (Small/Economical/200 miles range). There are still lots of tricks up at the sleeves depends when Tesla wants to pull it out at the right time

PS: For your information. My wife don't own a Tesla yet and she constantly mention that if there is a smaller size Tesla (She drives Prius C), she will be the first to line up for it
Oil is at $113/b. This is demand destruction territory, a major drag on the global economy. If we have a global recession, Tesla will be part of the solution. High fossil energy prices mean we have to accelerate to renewables and EVs faster. This is no time for Tesla's factories to idle.

Thats about the best bottom indicator there is

We're seeing a fire in a 2019 Tesla Model 3... in the stock investor's thread, because... you posted it. I guarantee it is irrelevant to the stock. There are millions of Model 3s on the road and one was on fire. We can make a big deal out of it if we want, I suppose.

Meanwhile. Who bought at $633? This is for you: