Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OT weekend fun! Generate your own here: DALL·E mini - by craiyon.com

One of my creations...

Screenshot 2022-07-01 8.26.17 PM.png

So is Elon trying to win the world record for meeting the most world leaders, or are world leaders all trying to meet Elon. Having a meeting with the Pope isn't exactly a normal thing to do...

Yesterday I was connecting my Tesla to my iPhone personal hotspot in preparation for a road trip this summer since my premium connectivity just expired after 1 year. To try it, I loaded Caraoke and started the American Pie music and remembered my last road trip to Washington DC singing that music with the kids after watching Tyson Fury sing it on a boxing ring right after he won. I told myself about the bible part that’s one part Americans are proud of their funding fathers beliefs and they have profound roots and still cherish them. Then one day after Elon tweets this. I don’t know if he his trying to gain some hearts here from a part of the population but I don’t think this move is random.

And a taxi is more like 25-30 bucks with tip to most strip hotels-- Ubers even less. And they drop you right out front of your actual hotel, carrying your luggage the whole way.
Talk about ripe for disruption.

Didn't someone say Rates for the tunnel were around $1.50?

Pulled up a fare sheet from Boring Link

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 8.55.24 PM.png

Faster, cheaper, cooler. Easy win here versus cabs .

I do wonder if, along with the photo op, maybe he gets a complimentary Pope on a Rope bath soap,

soap_on_a_rope.jpg

or, gets to play the "Find the Pope in a Pizza" contest

0d645226.jpg

If not, I hope he at least talked to him about upgrading the Popemobile to a Tesla.

Welcome to a holiday weekend all!
How many here knew immediately who that is, I wonder?

Yeah, I’ve no idea why @Artful Dodger identifies as cat now. 🤷🏻‍ Perhaps come to his senses. You’re way too boring to ever get there, but I’ve got high hopes for @StarFoxisDown! who is almost grumpy enough to receive an honorary cat title.
If the stock price is under 1240 by years end I’m sure my level of discontent will reach adequate levels for honorary cat title.

If it adds to my credibility, my gf actively trolls me for my grumpiness when it comes to any TSLA related discussion 😉

Yesterday I was connecting my Tesla to my iPhone personal hotspot in preparation for a road trip this summer since my premium connectivity just expired after 1 year. To try it, I loaded Caraoke and started the American Pie music and remembered my last road trip to Washington DC singing that music with the kids after watching Tyson Fury sing it on a boxing ring right after he won. I told myself about the bible part that’s one part Americans are proud of their funding fathers beliefs and they have profound roots and still cherish them. Then one day after Elon tweets this. I don’t know if he his trying to gain some hearts here from a part of the population but I don’t think this move is random.
You're a surgeon. It's only $10 + tax a month. :)

The price per kWh has gone up a bit since then...

At this Supercharger
  • 0.71 EUR/kWh without subscription
  • 0.58 EUR/kWh (the same price as Tesla customers) for 12.99 EUR/month

View attachment 823657

Source: nextnews video of 6/17/22 reporting on German supercharger opening to other EVs (German, use subtitle function):
And the reason is the energy war that has been waged against Europe by Russia since mid 2021

Wholesale prices are up from ~0.05 EUR/kWh to >0.20 EUR/kWh

We now have absolute proof who controls the Market:

View attachment 823475

Worst part? They're flaunting their power. Will not end well. :p

Cheer
the beast.

We now have absolute proof who controls the Market:

View attachment 823475

Worst part? They're flaunting their power. Will not end well. :p

Cheers!
The beast is back!
Again more FUD this morning: Callback for Model 3 and Y in Germany, because of software malfunction in the e-call system. Deliveries are stopped, contact your dealer or go to the next service location - Maybe it is just their standard template for recalls...
Have a nice weekend!

Last edited: