Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot_20220721-085957_thinkorswim.jpg

I like how TSLA said hi to us as it hit 800 😂

Always remember that when a company misses (or beats) the analyst estimates, it’s the analysts who were wrong, and in an honest world, it’s the analysts who should be punished for doing a bad job, not the company.
But we don’t live in such a world: I kind of expect to see Gordon Johnson being replaced with Lavrov on CNBC soon.

Always remember that when a company misses (or beats) the analyst estimates, it’s the analysts who were wrong, and in an honest world, it’s the analysts who should be punished for doing a bad job, not the company.
But we don’t live in such a world: I kind of expect to see Gordon Johnson being replaced with Lavrov on CNBC soon.
It is really sad and frustrating that you see the same people posting the same nonsense year after year and people still buy into their.

Just the other day someone posted some nonsense from BoA and I called it out as BS. "Are you saying the lead automotive analysts at Bank of America is full of *sugar*?"

Well yes... Martin whatever at BoA is completely full of *sugar* and has been posting crap about Tesla for at least 5 years.

The fact that they are still on the payroll after repeatedly horrible calls is proof the banks aren't posting this stuff to inform retail investors.

It is really sad and frustrating that you see the same people posting the same nonsense year after year and people still buy into their bullshit.

Just the other day someone posted some nonsense from BoA and I called it out as BS. "Are you saying the lead automotive analysts at Bank of America is full of *sugar*?"

Well yes... Martin whatever at BoA is completely full of *sugar* and has been posting crap about Tesla for at least 5 years.

The fact that they are still on the payroll after repeatedly horrible calls is proof the banks aren't posting this stuff to inform retail investors.

If they did not exist....we would not have the opportunities to purchase $TSLA in the $500, $600's and $700's...they are necessary to fund our retirements and to build generational wealth.

It is really sad and frustrating that you see the same people posting the same nonsense year after year and people still buy into their bullshit.

The way to fix this is for people to stop giving them attention. Watching to find out what lies they are saying is improving their ratings and sending the message that you want more of their programming. Stop giving attention to the lying media on every platform and they will go away.

I still don't understand why people watch any of them. We know they lie about Tesla, so why would anyone trust them about any other topic?

This song is more relevant now than it was 40 years ago...

Sry about off-topic, but seems fitting.

The 4680 pack has integrated seat risers and cross car beams.

You cannot just throw a 2170 pack in to the car designed for the 4680 structural pack without a floor pan. No place to bolt the seats.

Anyway, I will stop this debate. Hopefully someone will take a look an an Austin 2170 car and see if it has the front casting. If it does not they are building much like Fremont. If it does it will really help with the flexibility and ease of scaling the 4680 from a body assembly standpoint.
Yes, you're right.

It wouldn't be at all like Tesla to re-engineer some part on a moment's notice in order to increase production or reduce the complexity of the assembly line. :rolleyes:

What was I thinking...

Last edited: