Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Weird that in the WTH section, all the FTD peaks are almost exactly 600,000 shares. There must be a reason for that, but what?

Easy peasy, Japanesy: MMs playing hot potato with their naked shorts. How many days apart are the FTD peaks? And what is the SEC-mandated reporting period for FTDs?

Kabuki!

kf-12.png

Oh WTH. It was supposed to gap the other way! lol Hopefully this is a giant bear trap.

I think the entire macro market is tanking simply due to the BBBY collapsing drama. Which is silly, but so many investors were partaking in the WSB craziness with BBBY this time that I really think it's impacting the entire market this morning. LOTS of margin calls because of BBBY today...

pre-market for TSLA looks ugly right now. $888 down 2%.

No real news to go on - maybe worrying about suppliers and power in China?

Edit: Seems rough across a basket of tech stocks I just checked.

It might be due to record high German inflation reported this morning. Month to month 5.3% ! Note; this is NOT year to year, so it is a bad number indeed.

pre-market for TSLA looks ugly right now. $888 down 2%.

No real news to go on - maybe worrying about suppliers and power in China?

Edit: Seems rough across a basket of tech stocks I just checked.
It is macro wide, setting up a bear trap, pullback to start and see if macro critical resistance holds and buyers show up.

With low volume macro yesterday, buyers are waiting at critical resistance, let's see if they show up. I'm looking at SPY and IXIC critical resistance.

Wouldn't be surprised if macros were off today ~1% or it bounced hard and went up ~2% today.

Reactions: Ogre and Stormy24
It might be due to record high German inflation reported this morning. Month to month 5.3% ! Note; this is NOT year to year, so it is a bad number indeed.

That’s probably part of it, the euro is also below parity again.

Germany is going to have a severe recession this winter. Huge swaths of German industry are going to shutter forever, as energy prices there are reaching existential levels for manufacturers of many items.

Wholesale electricity for delivery this winter in Germany is now at 50¢/KWh in Germany, which means home prices will probably be 60¢+ this winter.

NG prices ($67/mbtu) are equivalent to $380/barrel oil.

Last edited:
Elon indicated that 10.69 was going to be more advanced than what was leaked in those 10.13 notes.

I have been under the impression that it's called 10.69 for a reason. If it's really just 10.13 I will be disappointed.

Don't mean to disappoint, but he was saying that 10.13 was so good that it could be called 10.69, so I believe they're the same.

Daily Hate family of websites, discretion advised, especially comments (but better than before, as more people get EVs).

UK Market (waiting times), probably similar to EU/EEC markets, if anything I would expect longer waits in UK as it's Right-Hand Drive & post-Brexit/English Channel logistics is harder for cars produced in continental Europe eg France/Germany.

I couldn't find info on the source website - electrifying.com

Model Y (China-sourced) - 3-6 months
Model 3 (China-sourced) - 6-9 months

Short to average wait times in my opinion

VW ID3/4 much longer than I would have expected.

1660908475244.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: capster
Don't mean to disappoint, but he was saying that 10.13 was so good that it could be called 10.69, so I believe they're the same.
I guess we will find out for sure tomorrow.

It will be a big day for me and Tesla. I'm expecting to wake up and watch some early-bird YouTubers try out 10.69. Then in the afternoon I pick up my second Tesla vehicle.

FTFY. Thanksgiving. New Year's Eve. Swing and a miss.
All in 2021
9/1
9/2
10/14
8/11
8/5
8/6
8/10
7/20
7/21
7/22

Lower volume than yesterday.

I say, if you are going to bring forth something here, in public, for investors to see, and offer it as fact, in particular fact with suggested meaning, make sure it is a fact.

When it is not fact, and has clear and easily found evidence to the contrary, evidence found with 30 seconds of examination, it begs to question the integrity of the poster and demeans the value upon which said poster values the community members.

Balk