Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guess this is Elon's way of curbing demand....

1664819941517.png

A gentle reminder...this was October 25, 2021. I think history will repeat itself in this quarter...
Do not allow the noise to drown out the signals.
1664820613553.png

j/k Feels like a few other times where I figured that if I was this wrong about my investment thesis I should just pack it in, take my losses and get back into index funds and retire when they want me to at 65 like everyone else. (I mean if it didn't wind up reversing)

We probably rise 3-4% tomorrow and the excuse will be that analysts needed time to unpack deliveries.

And how foolish and egomaniacal individuals can be.
Foolish maybe, but having an opinion on the war doesn't make one egomaniacal.

Thanks for risking assassination to help us with internet! Also, we hate you now because you think we should compromise for a peace deal. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
We know WS is incoherent, but upon further reflection of the latest 'debacle', I realize that TSLA is still going to easily beat consensus earnings in 16 days, by probably around 30%, (thank you @The Accountant ). This is supposed to be the driver of the SP, not exactly how many cars they delivered plus or minus five percent in a record quarter.

With that in mind, this makes even less sense.

If you believe that TSLA will report record earnings in 16 days, you should be a buyer here.

Not an advice of course. Shouldn't take advice from someone on verge of a margin call.

All the best!

I bought today
And I’ll buy again tomorrow if are again red

I guess he doesn't realize just what a difference the use of Starlinks has made in the Ukrainian advances...

Relevance? Because Elon's company provided Starlink access, they should all accept his absurd proposal?

Doesn't seem to be going over well with Ukraine. Maybe Elon should get back to working on delivering a Semi this year instead of interjecting himself into another international conflict.