Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree with all of that.
Tesla is my main hope for disrupting the oil&gas industry, as it works on multiple fronts: personal transportation (soon ridesharing), residential/utility-level energy storage, very soon freight, soon-ish home heating. It works at the hardware level and the software level.
Unfortunately, the conversation isn't about any of this because:
1. Elon
2. Media
3. Fossil propaganda

Change the order as you like, but this are the top 3 factors. Elon is against gigantic foes - communication-wise - and he's been losing this particular war. Almost nobody outside here sees Tesla for what it really is - a titanic effort to accelerate a sustainable economy - but talk all the time about Elon's tweets and various shenanigans. Apparently, he doesn't really care to shift the conversation to the main topic (maybe he thinks this is a lost battle, who knows).
And before piling up with the disagrees, please consider how much Elon's pushing Tesla tweets and communication and how much he uses Twitter for personal reasons: there's no match. All Tesla environmental discourse is lost in the noise.

I really hope this will change in the near future, with Tesla Energy ramping up and showing it's potential, and Tesla Semi. But I won't hold my breath.
What are you talking about? He shifts the conversation all the time and has for years. Every single interview is about the master plan. 🤷🏻

What are you talking about? He shifts the conversation all the time and has for years. Every single interview is about the master plan. 🤷🏻
I'm not saying he never talks about it, just that, percentage-wise, this topic is suffocated by the noise.
In the last year he talked very little about the Master plan (check the tweets).
Granted, it's not all his fault (media see what they want (you) to see).

Reactions: skybluecgreen
Just looks too flat for the past hour, doesn't seem natural. I'm trading the 5 minute chart, and it was overbought on the 3m-1h charts.
We're in wave 1, the nature of which is full of skepticism. The rise was propelled mainly by short covering so some hesitation is understandable to me. This is exactly what I pictured the initial bounce would be like. People over-hedged and over-shorted the entire way down. If the global financial system doesn't go into full crisis mode, we'll rise. Once we've pulled back to 218-220 in 2-3 weeks the ensuing rise will be breath-taking again.

Looks like Tesla is following our advice:

Gotta do something to address the huge demand problem in the US!
/s

Now the OL 9000 CS is going to get shipped
its-on-hubie-dubois.gif