Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In order for this to be the bottom for TSLA, it’s not enough that TSLA goes green. NASDAQ has to go green too.

In this epic struggle between market bears and bulls, strength in TSLA could drag the NASDAQ uphill, but the shorts are going to fight this to the death.

If NASDAQ ends green today, I’m calling today the bottom for TSLA and a reversal for the overall market.

Agreed, but the macro reversal likely won't be today. QQQ down -1.66% atm: (TLSA and XOM treading water)

sc.QQQ.10-DayChart.2022-12-14-51.png

Agreed, but the macro reversal likely won't be today. QQQ down -1.66% atm: (TLSA and XOM treading water)

View attachment 886859
The chart people that have been obsessively calling 2022 a repeat of 2008-2009 are about to reach a put up or shut up moment. In the 2008-2009 chart, there was a big leg down at this point. Of course, the thing they don't mention is that the reason for the big leg lower in the 2008-2009 chart is of course...the Lehman collapse and the near collapse of entire financial market. Ya know....something that should probably be mentioned :rolleyes:

In order for them to continue spouting that nonsense that 2022 is another 2008-2009 chart, there needs to be another massive leg down in the next week or two.

Sawyer Merritt (@sawyermerritt) Tweeted:
UPDATE: So actually it looks like you can still custom order on the home page, but a change was made in recent days where if you go directly to the Model Y page (or another model), then that page directs you straight to the inventory page. Banner at the top is recent too. https://t.co/FDHh2eJ4Yd
I remember that crap from yesterday. Everyone is too distracted by ugly shiny stories.

Could be geographical location based. Here in FL I only see buy now.

Good point...so when you go to the tesla main page you don't have both options? Or if you click on Model Y and scroll down you don't have both options? Maybe areas they have high inventory they aren't allowing custom orders, I find this unlikely but possible I suppose.

Just seems weird that he would tweet that when you can easily go on the website and confirm if true. Maybe that is why he removed the tweet. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Good point...so when you go to the tesla main page you don't have both options? Or if you click on Model Y and scroll down you don't have both options? Maybe areas they have high inventory they aren't allowing custom orders, I find this unlikely but possible I suppose.

Just seems weird that he would tweet that when you can easily go on the website and confirm if true. Maybe that is why he removed the tweet. 🤷‍♂️
Seems like you can still custom order but you have to know where to look for the button.

Reactions: cusetownusa

He read it from here yesterday. Someone noticed it, I replied to that thread, that no custom is still there, so it may be regional. And lol guess who posts this...

Sources... sources, sources, it's like practice for Iverson /smh