Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen quite a bit of technical analysis that points to 225-250/share by March 🤷‍♂️

Maybe it's just me but I would have preferred for there to be more a retracement back to 150 and further consolidation before making a new leg higher. I can practically hear it 6 months from now "But TSLA still has to fill the gap at $145!!!!!!"....Someone just go ahead and shoot me now 🥴
Sure, I’m for a retracement as soon as the market retraces back up. It should work the same in both directions, no? 🤔

VeemoQ

Seems like EV bankruptcy is in style... as long as you're not Tesla.

DUDE? Not Gerber or Baron's, but if you just read his script your first two guesses would be wrong.
The guy nails it... (I know this group will find something wrong, but hold up.)
(Even this announcer knows her *sugar*. and therefore is bullishit?)
I am listening to this and I am laughing like crazy. The phrases I heard from the guest (Steve Westly) on this video is exact opposite of the drum beat we heard from the ANAL-ysts and media for nearly a decade.

Tesla gets insane profits per car ----- Media: Tesla loses money in every car they sell
Tesla has high expertise in manufacturing ----- Media: Tesla struggles in manufacturing that Legacy has mastered over the decades
Tesla can cut costs through efficient manufacturing. ----- Media: Tesla has high wastage and runaway costs on parts

No one can catch up to Tesla ----- Media: Tesla can never catch up to big players

Last edited:
Imagine if the BOD actually announced a share buyback now :)
I think Tesla has better things to do with their money, like building a few more Gigafactories. If there is no recession and the Fed stops raising rates, then there may be a buyback.

I'd rather see the SP rise through building and selling more BEV's and Megapacks personally.

I think Tesla has better things to do with their money, like building a few more Gigafactories. If there is no recession and the Fed stops raising rates, then there may be a buyback.

I'd rather see the SP rise through building and selling more BEV's and Megapacks personally.
Cash is not the bottleneck that keeps them from building more GFs.