Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0*9Wll0yjE36YG3vl0.jpg

Ya all are saying Wall street is the reason for TSLA dropping now. I see it completely the opposite. The guy with 20 shares not seeing a $25k super car is getting his tuition money back.
Great metaphor for the difference between investing and 'short term trading/gambling'. For those of us watching tonight that bought shares a decade ago when Tesla was just getting the Model S out into the broader market this presentation is nothing short of amazing. This is an insight into a company more mature and more laser-focused on efficiency and effectiveness than we could have ever dreamed at that time. We bought those shares without the benefit of any presentations like this...........only Elon's word of what was to come, and the benefit here on TMC of real world performance reporting from people like @gene in the middle of a FUD-storm from NYT and others pushing range anxiety stories instead. Yes, I followed TMC for two years before joining, and there are still many here that were early influencers on my first share purchases in March 2013. Those people are Investors, and Tesla is still alive to tell this tale tonight because people Invested - they bought shares and held them to the benefit of Tesla and themselves.

This is bliss. Tesla will be the biggest company in the world, and they are humbly telling everyone the clear path they will take to get there. Shame on Wall Street and the short-sighted traders/gamblers. The World would be a cleaner, more sustainable, and more equitable place without them.

Last edited:
If I heard it right-4 millionth built at Shanghai, with one million in just the last 7 months.

4 millionth built at Texas.
OK, he did say you might have seen it going through production. That would be 4 million total for the company, right? No way Texas built anywhere near that many in one year to be clear (more like 150k?).

No V2H with Cybertruck will be disappointing

I think they might have actually hinted at V2H at the end of the Charging presentation on the "Do cool s***" slide. Next to the Tesla diner image was a very large Wall Connector product that hasn't been shown before. Possibly large enough to contain an inverter. Either V2H or some form of wireless AC charging...

Screenshot_20230301-185045.png