Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hilarious! Especially with the piece on CBS Mornings this morning about Waymo driverless taxis and how they are converting their fleet to electric Jaguars... couldn't write it any better!

p.s., no mention of their requirement of geo-fencing or that Tesla's don't need no stinking geo-fences...

Huge demand for batteries - economics - UK 'power dumping' raises concerns over energy management - Energy Live News

Part of why Belgium/Netherlands may have paid Tesla users to charge.

1685649688432.png

“This kind of high price reversal event is likely to occur on any sunny weekends this summer. As a response to the high energy prices last year, industrial and domestic consumers in Great Britain, Belgium, the Netherlands and France have responded by installing solar panels; this has resulted in a big increase in solar generation on sunny days.

Last edited:
Do you ever read traditional media and think didn't that happen like a week ago?

Do you ever think was it just 24 hours ago that Elon travelled to Shanghai from Beijing and now he is back in Austin? Does he have a Time Machine?

Do you ever think that it is impossible how much a group of companies can deliver in 24 hours?

Well this guy writes an extensive tweet on just that - and it really is extensive.

Don't know if this has been posted, but if this is real, they'll sell millions IMHO.

Like the look, but suspect it is CGI for several reasons (pixelation grain, lack of reflection from any nearby surface, and looks to be mirror image of the previous spy shot in the background, just edited on the car itself).

But yeah, s3xy.

Like the look, but suspect it is CGI for several reasons (pixelation grain, lack of reflection from any nearby surface, and looks to be mirror image of the previous spy shot in the background, just edited on the car itself).

But yeah, s3xy.
Yeah you're probably right, plus no mirrors. But, if it's close, damn... I even like the new aero wheels!

I'm sure they already have their backorder in for their Megapacks, right? :)

Right? :oops:
Loads of Tesla energy (battery storage) projects in UK, both planned and in operation. I just think the backorder is more like a ever-growing queue. FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) on Megapacks. Just make sense economically to support cheapest energy supply - renewables.

Last edited:
Pardon, anybody know what the 3-letter-acronym "SDS" means in regards to Tesla China? As in "Tesla China SDS teams"?

@elonmusk "Congratulations to Giga Shanghai & Tesla China SDS teams for their excellent work overcoming many obstacles over many years!!" /Twitter (1 hr ago)​

TIA.
I haven't been able to find anything documented but to me it seems like Sales, Delivery, and Service or the the vehicle/customer lifecycle in non-factory locations.