Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Choose your own narrative:

Bears: Demand problems in China cause Tesla to export to Canadia!

Bulls: Demand in North America so great Giga Texas and Fremont cannot product enough cars to meet demand in Canadia!

IRA: Sell your Made-in-USA bty/cars in Canada, receive no production credit. Sell Made-in-USA in the USA, get production credits for the batteries and the Consumer gets ↓ sticker $$.

BTW, Troy, Michigan is the home of GM Headsquatters. Jus' sayin'...

Finally Cybertruck castings spotted

Compared to the body leak

1685718180331.png

Maybe they are thinking that daily charges from 60% to 80%, basically every time you pull into the garage at night, vs charging every 3 or 4 days from 10% to 100%. I don't know about 8X, but that would definitely make a big difference in battery health over time.
Would it? Wouldn't calculating the battery's average nightly charge be a good measure of health, where approaching an average SOC of 50% is best for health and longevity? Charging every night to 80% would increase the average nightly SOC.

So I have been in a much better mood with TSLA rallying this week, with that said I wanted to write a little about why I am more cautious in this market than even a few months ago. [.. I

3. Auto Lending seems to be tightening. I [..]
How about 4. Several(?) home insurance companies are not going to renew their fire home insurance policies in California; I.e. State Farm. Those are required if you hold a mortgage.

Wondering if this is another domino related to finance instability of the US economy