Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Political chitchat' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OrthoSurg

Jun 2, 2017
Montreal
Due to infamous law legislations by the government and many Twitter posts by political dissidents affecting TSLA and billionaires, the indirect effect or pressure on TSLA has been increasing. This thread is the over pressure valve of political talk related to our investments and intended to let members have interesting constructive discussions about political, technological engineering, climate change and everything indirectly related to our TSLA investment and avoid derailing the main investors and options threads. Have safe discussions and always protect yourself (when having covered calls impulsions).

Last edited:
D134360C-0E10-48E3-AE9B-703C756F00FE.jpeg

The more I read about it the more I realize Political representatives are aiming at the wrong target. An entrepreneur who invested all his fortune to make his company survive years before some government subsidies helped grow the company to create a revolutionary disrtuptive technology to create sustainable transport should not be the one to bash on. His wealth is related to his stakes in his company, everyone had the same opportunity to invest into TSLA since IPO through the public offering. And it is the perfect way to let companies go through public offerings to grow their financing. US Politicians want to transform the market and transform it like the EU legislations which prevent the success of start ups. If you tax 25% of unrealized gains of investors into public companies, the rate of investments and progress rate for innovation company will collapse.

"Always interesting to learn Bernie is racking over half a million from O&G and Boeing lobbying"

Great research @OrthoSurg. Would you mind sharing the web site(s) sources where you found this money trail? Several good friends are Bernie Dems and if they bring up his feud with Elon, I'll bring up the company Sanders is keeping. Thanks!

Didn’t want to pollute the main thread but thought Trump’s current thoughts on Elon merited posting somewhere.

Now this is interesting if Elon told Trump he voted for him when he was invited to the conservation table after Trump election. However it would be impossible to know since Trump has lied thousand of times during his speeches and has no credibility.

I have posted this before but I think now would be a good time to post it again.

I mentioned to my grown children that if they bought Tesla stock and they ever decided to sell it at a loss I would pay them the the difference plus I would give them the percentage that the Nasdaq went up while they held tesla. (This possibility went away a long time ago)

Both my children took me up on this and are very very happy with their purchase.

An added bonus is my children now follow Tesla stock and love to talk everything Tesla

Who better to discuss Tesla with then your children and they're spouces.

I have posted this before but I think now would be a good time to post it again.

I mentioned to my grown children that if they bought Tesla stock and they ever decided to sell it at a loss I would pay them the the difference plus I would give them the percentage that the Nasdaq went up while they held tesla. (This possibility went away a long time ago)

Both my children took me up on this and are very very happy with their purchase.

An added bonus is my children now follow Tesla stock and love to talk everything Tesla

Who better to discuss Tesla with then your children and they're spouces.

I played my game once with my kids that I would order whatever Uber eats food they wanted if SP rose more than 3% during the day and closed over 3% gain. Now they are watching this and I have never eaten so much Uber eats lately. I’ll soon tell them they will have to order with their own account now with their own stocks proceed

Status
Not open for further replies.