Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla TV Web App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This all looks and sounds wonderful to me and just what my family would welcome, but I'm a complete dunce where this type of thing is concerned. I'm sure those of you that are able will have a sly smile - and quite understandably. Is there anybody out there that could provide me with a step by step (idiot proof - make that Beady3647 proof) guide to installing this in my Model S please:D

This all looks and sounds wonderful to me and just what my family would welcome, but I'm a complete dunce where this type of thing is concerned. I'm sure those of you that are able will have a sly smile - and quite understandably. Is there anybody out there that could provide me with a step by step (idiot proof - make that Beady3647 proof) guide to installing this in my Model S please:D
Assuming you know how to load the browser in your Model S.

Load the browser.
Navigate this Tesla Motors Club forum page.
Click this link -> Tesla TV UK
Scroll to the bottom of the page a tap on the icon that looks like an two diagonal arrows pointing always from each other.
Now tap on any of the streaming service logos.
You should then be on the main page for that streaming service.
Note for most of these services you’ll need to register and login in order to play anything. Some will require you to sign up to a paid subscription, e.g. Netflix, Prime Video, etc.

Hope this helps.

Liking the look of this, great work getting it up and running in only a few days. Looks like a couple of the services not compatible unfortunately. My results on trying Prime Video and ALL4;
IMG_20200129_190603.jpg
IMG_20200129_190823.jpg

Liking the look of this, great work getting it up and running in only a few days. Looks like a couple of the services not compatible unfortunately. My results on trying Prime Video and ALL4;View attachment 505609 View attachment 505610

That's strange, 4OD shouldn't need flash as it supports HTML5.

Also just pushed an update out to have more uniform style across the modals.

Also saw a more US based app MotherFrunker Web App

What's peoples thoughts on making a cut down version of that for Uk users and embedded the 'TV' functionality into that?

Last edited:
Reactions: G1201
I'm having a problem that I've solved in a bit of a convoluted way:-

"This content is not available in your location"

My solution has been as follows:-

1. Start a mobile hotspot on my phone (unlimited data so not a problem)
2. Connect through car wifi.
3. Play chosen channel

This brings another problem as the sound 'overlays' whatever radio programme I have selected bringing confusion! So:-

1. Select USB music
2. Select any track and play
3. Pause track indefinitely

As I say, it all works but there must surely be an easier solution:( even for an idiot like me!

Can anybody help please?