Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla TV Web App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another update to the site. Added a full screen browser option.

Also check out the Help link in the app, as I've added Password-less capabilities so you don't need to type in your username or password every time you get in your car.

By going to Tesla TV UK after you've enabled MFA under your Account, you can just tap to sign in on your phone or watch!

Hi James

Trying to login, but seeing this error in console:
Failed to load resource: accounts.teslatv.uk/api/v1/sessions/me:1 Failed to load resource:
the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

I created my account before you fixed octa so never had chance to validate email, so perhaps you just need to delete my account?

Hi James

Trying to login, but seeing this error in console:
Failed to load resource: accounts.teslatv.uk/api/v1/sessions/me:1 Failed to load resource:
the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

I created my account before you fixed octa so never had chance to validate email, so perhaps you just need to delete my account?
Hi Paul,

That error is expected, it's basically when it can't find an existing session that error is thrown, so it just loads the default page. Do you want to direct message me your email and I will delete you and then you can recreate your account?

Reactions: PaulMD
Not sure of the issue. What’s the issue in more details ?

I normally try to add details but literally does nothing. Totally blank screen with the previous URL in the address bar.

tried typing it in, adding as a favourite and recalling it, and going to page one of this thread in the car and clicking the link.

I’ll try a reboot but it’s odd - youtube is fine as is google etc

I normally try to add details but literally does nothing. Totally blank screen with the previous URL in the address bar.

tried typing it in, adding as a favourite and recalling it, and going to page one of this thread in the car and clicking the link.

I’ll try a reboot but it’s odd - youtube is fine as is google etc
I’d try a reboot first. If you’re still having issues can you DM me your username and I’ll see if I can see any logs.

worked, thanks!

Note to others - the fullscreen browser appears to be different somehow - either a different browser entirely or whatever - so if you sign in to any of these services in normal browse view/splitscreen - you’ll have to do it *again* when you go fullscreen. As I just found out to my annoyance. And as the fullscreen browser appears to be higher performance for video streaming I’d recommend going fullscreen before starting to log in to all your apps.

Oh and the virgin tv go app seems to freeze the browser quite often for me so I’m skipping that for now.

Anyone tried xbox streaming with a playstation 5 controller or switch pro controller? The only ones I have with a handy USB-C port so I can use USB C-C in the centre console

worked, thanks!

Note to others - the fullscreen browser appears to be different somehow - either a different browser entirely or whatever - so if you sign in to any of these services in normal browse view/splitscreen - you’ll have to do it *again* when you go fullscreen. As I just found out to my annoyance. And as the fullscreen browser appears to be higher performance for video streaming I’d recommend going fullscreen before starting to log in to all your apps.

Oh and the virgin tv go app seems to freeze the browser quite often for me so I’m skipping that for now.

Anyone tried xbox streaming with a playstation 5 controller or switch pro controller? The only ones I have with a handy USB-C port so I can use USB C-C in the centre console
Tried it with ps5 controller yesterday via cable and works well. The usb c to a cable to the usb a in my Tesla. Couldn’t get it working via Bluetooth.

the full screen browser should share the session, that seems to have changed. Will have a play around.

Reactions: Mrklaw
I'm able to login in the browser just fine and have customised my icons, but when I redirect to full screen I'm back to default icons. Hitting login now in full screen throws a red error message. Anyone else get that?

I'm able to login in the browser just fine and have customised my icons, but when I redirect to full screen I'm back to default icons. Hitting login now in full screen throws a red error message. Anyone else get that?

seems to be a recent change in browser in behaviour. Will see what I can do to get around it.