Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla UK online accessories store finally open!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The fact that it's not linked anywhere (that I could find...) from www.tesla.com/en_gb/ makes me wonder whether this is a "soft launch" or a mistaken configuration. I'd hope the former given the restricted range of products available so far.

If they'd included clothing I'd have made a "test purchase" to verify, but as it is everything on offer is way too expensive (and I have no need for) to dip my toes in at this early stage :)

Good experience here. Ordered the Aero kit on Thursday, notification of dispatch that evening, and delivery Monday. Looks like it came from the Netherlands.

2F347649-B962-4EBB-BA2B-4B38C2348E40.jpeg

Attachments

• F9A0F517-9316-4D0F-9B5B-747C5AEFB397.jpeg
    F9A0F517-9316-4D0F-9B5B-747C5AEFB397.jpeg
    358.3 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: CMc1
Does anyone know why everything in the Apparel and Lifestyle sections of the UK store is showing as 'Out Of Stock'? It only seems to be the UK store, and most of the stuff in the car parts sections is still in stock.
I ordered a baby grow for my colleagues new born on 5th April. Had my invoice but heard nothing since. Bought the 6 months size to account for any delays :)

• Funny
Reactions: MrBadger