Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla UK Online Shop

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pity that Tesla don't make [service centre] clear on their website

The Service Hours bit doesn't make it very clear in the description, but shows SPANNER Icon, and can filter the map specifically on SERVICE:

TeslaMap.jpg

If you’re thinking of ordering the Tesla rear trunk mat, consider ordering one direct from Weathertech Europe and you’ll save £25! (£110 from Tesla, £85 from Weathertech and no delivery charge when I ordered even though it’s shipped from Italy within a few days.)

Looks to be identical products except for a (boring) Model 3 logo on the Tesla supplied mat and (a smarter) Weathertech logo on the Weathertech supplied one.

Indeed. they’re identical apart from the logo. I presume Tesla get WeatherTech to manufacture them. I ordered frunk, boot and rear seat mats from WeatherTech, delivered in a week or so. They’re decent. Just waiting for the front mats to be made available now.

There’s a thread somewhere on main forum and some people say that whilst Tesla all weather are made by WeatherTech and look similar they are not the same and better. I suspect a bit of Fanboyism going on but worth double checking if you are not of the opinion that a mat is a mat.