Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Umbrella

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve never quite seen the point of branded accessories but guess that’s a personal choice. In terms of price it’s pretty expensive too as at the same price level as a Blunt umbrella (I have one and it’s very good, especially in high winds).

Reactions: ElRey
I am a little surprised that Elon has not taken the opportunity to fit solar panels to the umbrella to improve its utility - an umbrella that can be used even when the sun is shining. It's a missed opportunity in my opinion.
I believe @Mr H may offer a service to fit motors to open and close the umbrella at the touch of a button.
Unfortunately it has been repeatedly proven that the performance of the Tesla umbrella suffers in winter.
A popular YouTube reviewer said of the umbrella "Wassup, sheeeeet, time to eat, mmmm "

I am a little surprised that Elon has not taken the opportunity to fit solar panels to the umbrella to improve its utility - an umbrella that can be used even when the sun is shining. It's a missed opportunity in my opinion.
I believe @Mr H may offer a service to fit motors to open and close the umbrella at the touch of a button.
Unfortunately it has been repeatedly proven that the performance of the Tesla umbrella suffers in winter.
A popular YouTube reviewer said of the umbrella "Wassup, sheeeeet, time to eat, mmmm "
Yes i was fitting the electric umbrella openers but it was deleted by admin

• Funny
Reactions: M3-Newbie