Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Unplugged Body kit installed!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
for all of you interested, i finally got the unplugged body kit installed. i got the front spoiler/lip, side skirts, and rear diffuser. i think it looks pretty nice. enjoy!

20151123_115210_001.jpg
20151123_115332.jpg
20151123_115435.jpg
20151123_115737.jpg
2015-11-23 11.54.05.jpg
20151123_115157.jpg

Love the blackout look on the front and rear. Any thought on doing the window sills and door handles?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, you did! The glare on the 2nd/3rd shot makes it look like it isn't! :D

lol yea, i decided to de-chrome it with a matte finish, so in certain glare, it looks different in photos...heres another pic that shows it darker.

2015-11-20 16.07.00.jpg

NICE! Bulletproof Automotive guys have great customer service.

Who did you end up going to for the paint and body work install? They contacted me since I have a lot of their GT-R parts and had parts installed her in Dallas.

damn that looks sweet as hell. how much is that car lowered? what size wheels? what happened with the side skirts???

the wheels are 21" HRE 104s, and the chassis was lowered with suspension links about 1". For the skirts I hope to be able to get a new one for the driver side at least so I can fit it. It sticks out about 1/2" too much!!! so the hole thing is like a big step....look very second rate and not even close to your finish..... And I waited since last december to get them.... So I'm not too happy :-(

the wheels are 21" HRE 104s, and the chassis was lowered with suspension links about 1". For the skirts I hope to be able to get a new one for the driver side at least so I can fit it. It sticks out about 1/2" too much!!! so the hole thing is like a big step....look very second rate and not even close to your finish..... And I waited since last december to get them.... So I'm not too happy :-(

yes one side of the skirt for me sticks out more than the other side...about 1/2 inch ...not too happy as well!