Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Update 7.1 2.13.77 activated Summon on my Canadian MS P85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@wayner yes, i have dual chargers. have not tried the auto park from stack yet..... Have to clean out my garage and try the summon to driveway still.....lol Been lazy

- - - Updated - - -

But you got the update? I have dual chargers but I haven't yet received this update - I was in the Lawrence SC last Wednesday and they installed the 2.11.115 which was the latest for my car as of that date. I have not received any updates since then.

Also, I may be wrong but I believe the updates roll out by VIN #. and sorry fo rthe late reply, I have to set up post notifications properly.

I've got it and haven't found it to be not very functional. The FOB nearby, finger on the button process makes it more of a PITA than it's worth.

I disagree somewhat. While I envy what the USA has, don't get me wrong; it is still very handy to have summon. Getting out of a tight parking spot... or last night unloading groceries, was able to unload with the car not all the backed into the garage (very tight fit otherwise), and then summoned it to park itself. I must confess, that by changing our routine, I then proceeded to forget to plug the car in. That charging snake (or similar) is going to be such a nice addition!

I've got it and haven't found it to be not very functional. The FOB nearby, finger on the button process makes it more of a PITA than it's worth.

Does the option exist to remove the continuous press in the summon/customize menu on the Canadian cars? I know the continuous press is the new default, though this can be disabled for US builds

if it doesn't, have any of you tried this via Remote S, i.e. Is this app disabled, or just app disabled?

Does the option exist to remove the continuous press in the summon/customize menu on the Canadian cars? I know the continuous press is the new default, though this can be disabled for US builds

if it doesn't, have any of you tried this via Remote S, i.e. Is this app disabled, or just app disabled?
Continuous press is required, not an option. I don't use any third party software that requires me to share info, so have not tried Remote S. If only Tesla allows double-press on the stalk for auto garage parking....

I disagree somewhat. While I envy what the USA has, don't get me wrong; it is still very handy to have summon. Getting out of a tight parking spot... or last night unloading groceries, was able to unload with the car not all the backed into the garage (very tight fit otherwise), and then summoned it to park itself. I must confess, that by changing our routine, I then proceeded to forget to plug the car in. That charging snake (or similar) is going to be such a nice addition!

Leaving and have the car summon into a spot worked okay but it's useless when you want the car to come to you. My car FOB detection has never been that good in the first place. Yesterday I had to literally go up next to the driver door to initiate Summon and had to walk with the car because summon stopped when I go "out of range" which defeat the purpose.