Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla updated their supercharger site for 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you know if the Vancouver Mall location is under construction yet? I live only a few miles away and could swing by to check it out.

Doubt it, permit just showed up today. I would suggest Monday at the earliest, unless you go visit for a movie this weekend, then maybe check the outer edge parking spots directly across from the movie theater and see if any pavement has been marked or taped off yet.

still waiting on Yakima. That one covers new ground, rather than making things more convenient.

I am also eagerly anticipating Yakima. It's useful when driving from Portland to Leavenworth (& vice versa). With Yakima, I could skip stopping in Ellensburg.

Also, last September I drove up west of Yakima area to go climbing and Yakima's Electrify America chargers were down. I just checked and Yakima's Electrify America spot currently has a plugscore of 5.2 and someone posted recently that the CHAdeMO is broke. We ended up using the Chevon north of Yakima and it was fine (gas station Taqueria was rad!?) but only because I have the adapter.

Reactions: im.thatoneguy
I am also eagerly anticipating Yakima. It's useful when driving from Portland to Leavenworth (& vice versa). With Yakima, I could skip stopping in Ellensburg.

Also, last September I drove up west of Yakima area to go climbing and Yakima's Electrify America chargers were down. I just checked and Yakima's Electrify America spot currently has a plugscore of 5.2 and someone posted recently that the CHAdeMO is broke. We ended up using the Chevon north of Yakima and it was fine (gas station Taqueria was rad!?) but only because I have the adapter.
Greenlots is adding a charger next to Starbucks within walking distance of many Prosser wineries. It isn’t active yet. Others might be going in soon.

• Informative
Reactions: goneskiian
Any info on this? (Map location/address, DC Chademo and/or CCS, any level 2 chargers?)
It’s at the rest area exit, right behind Starbucks. It will be a dual 50 KW CCS-CHAdeMO and a 7.2 KW J1772. Should be identical to Pasco Court St Starbucks, Kennewick at Carousel, downtown Ellensburg, Cle Elum next to SC, and Connell.

• Informative
Reactions: goneskiian
With the latest crop of Model 3 owners turning blue holding their collective breaths, I will repeat my annual caution - the Tesla "coming soon" locations are completely disconnected from reality. Don't depend on them. It's more like a vague intent map. I won't go into chapter and verse of why but lots of those locations never happen and lots of locations that never even showed up on the map do happen. And, for what it's worth, some coming soon locations have been on the map for many years. I think Seattle was on it from the beginning - 5 years or so.

One in Jordan Valley would solve the problem....... but...

I would place one closer to one end or the other about 1/3 of the distance - if possible.

Yes almost all Teslas would benefit (distance wise). However, just one in the middle begs overcrowding with no option.
The 'one third' option leaves room for a second in the future placed at 'one third' distance from the other end. Thus giving choices of availability.
(yes, I know geography and electricity limit choices, but that should be strategy anywhere SpC placement is planned)