Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla updating Model S headlights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can say that all you like. You’re 100% wrong though and it sounds foolish.
There will be an easy way to tell the likelihood soon. If the headlight comes up as a new Rev in the parts catalog it will be easy to drop in new ones. If it’s a new part number with a BuildDate/VIN cut over good luck.

I also think if it was an easy drop in replacement they would not have required the production line to stop. Probably new wiring. Parts get revved all the time and don’t stop production. Significant changes require production line changes.

It’s possible they are making other changes too.

Moderator Note: 11 posts moved to snippiness. Some were just responses to the chain of personal attacks and were moved since they would otherwise be orphaned posts. If you had anything you'd like to share, please do copy and paste from the link. Personal attacks are not permitted here, and I am left scratching my head as to how a thread about headlights can result in ad hominem attacks.

Thanks for understanding, and it may be useful to refresh your knowledge of the Forum Rules.
Repeat.

Reactions: FirstTime22