Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Used Inventory Down 30%?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Clearly you are not reading the options of the cheap inventory cars. This one is right on par with its options.

Tesla just did a complete price slash again, so, yes, the inventory cars, as I mentioned, the 6 seaters are roughly the same price. And 6 seaters are 6k more, so, yes, the Craigslist one is absolutely overpriced.

Can get a fully loaded, NEW inventory model with FSD, 6 seats, Cream interior, and not-black, not silver wheels, for around 94-96k.

Reactions: UnicornDriver
I feel like they’re taking the market by the balls and trying to make up for flooding the market a few months ago. Prices were dropping like crazy because of the amount of inventory they released at once. Now they’ve probably realized that doing staggered releases of more limited inventory will drive the prices back up.

I also feel like they might be playing games. There was a non-facelift P90DL for $72k! It disappeared from their inventory in less than a day....I can’t imagine anyone would want to buy for that price since you can get a brand new, non-ludicrous P100D for close to 80k if you’re patient.

i honestly believe that they're purposefully restricting supply to try to get out new orders. you can release all the used cars later if/when the tariffs hit. this way they can be at an elevated price due to the fact that the new cars will end up costing more too

Yep, that's solid reasoning. Patience is key really. Don't let the emotions take over. I did and I regret it a lot now.