Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s really annoying scrolling past 3 “V10 thoughts”, “V10 wow tell me more” and all the “Tesla app down????????!!??” threads
It's not really that big of a deal. Scrolling past things you don't want to bother with reading is standard operating procedure for the majority of the threads here, at least for me. It shouldn't bother you.

Reactions: nvx1977 and sbtz
Canadian Tesla does not get Smart Summon in V10 for now. There is still a immobilizer law that requires a physical key fob standing next to the car before it is allowed to move. This is preventing smart summon to work as intended here in Canada, and basic summon requires us standing next to it, unlike anywhere else in the world.
There are report Spotify works over LTE in SR+. Probably temporary :

- Spotify and Hulu included in 2019.32.10
- V10 in Canada - what will it come with?

Spotify (Signed up for 3 month Free trial), Slacker, Youtube all work for me on Tesla LTE in my Canadian SR+ since installing V10 2019.32.11. Don't think I will update for a while unless they release a new software version that offers a compelling feature that is more useful than free Tesla LTE streaming.

Reactions: Joey_82
Not in the Early Access program but here in Calif. just got my notification of an update and started it. Received a notification the update was complete and when I looked in on the app said it was installing. So guess I need to give it more time than I thought.... 2019.32.11 is installed now. Can't wait to go check it out.

Not in the Early Access program but here in Calif. just got my notification of an update and started it. Received a notification the update was complete and when I looked in on the app said it was installing. So guess I need to give it more time than I thought.... 2019.32.11 is installed now. Can't wait to go check it out.
On your 3 or S?

Waiting impatiently for my AP2.0 S to get the update :)

Spotify (Signed up for 3 month Free trial), Slacker, Youtube all work for me on Tesla LTE in my Canadian SR+ since installing V10 2019.32.11. Don't think I will update for a while unless they release a new software version that offers a compelling feature that is more useful than free Tesla LTE streaming.

Don't forget my rear heated seats disappeared without a software update.

Saw someone say they had it without FSD, just AP.

Ok, in car now. First thing husband put on was Caraoke, Piano Man/Uptown Girl....now a duet...You’re the One I Want...LOL...boy we’d never get a recording contract!....nor would I be caught doing this at the Supercharger!!!

Off to explore next new thing...love Tesla :p❤️

Last edited:
Awww went to play Cuphead but you need a compatible game controller...doesn’t provide a list...would be nice to know what was tested and worked.

Tutorials are nicely filmed. Sometimes a picture/video is worth a thousand words...and doesn’t need language conversions.

Nice YouTube video quality...last night’s SpaceX video recap. YT offers a trial period of 1 month free of no ads.

Last edited:
Awww went to play Cuphead but you need a compatible game controller...doesn’t provide a list...

Tutorials are nicely filmed. Sometimes a picture/video is worth a thousand words...and doesn’t need language conversions.

Nice YouTube video quality...last night’s SpaceX video recap. YT offers a trial period of 1 month free of no ads.
Same response about Cuphead. :(

So I watched Netflix. Awesome!!!

I'm having an issue... I have attached a screenshot. I'm having a camera data error when using smart summon. Tried cleaning cameras, soft reset, hard reset, power off. Cameras are recording fine during sentry mode. Anyone else having this issue?

It was working when the update first came out...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190929-182625_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20190929-182625_Tesla.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 73
PSA: Be careful, the MFD uses a shared environment for its browser, so if you log into YouTube, anyone in your car can also get at your Gmail account and any other Google products for which you have accounts. Like Google Pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.