Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the $45 Microsoft branded Xbox One controller for Windows PCs off Amazon. It’s actually a wireless controller that comes with a USB cord too.
Does it work with all games? And I really hate to bother you with this, but any chance you can provide a link to the actual controller? No worries if you can’t, but I’d like to keep the primary controller information thread updated with links to devices that have been proven to work.

Does it work with all games? And I really hate to bother you with this, but any chance you can provide a link to the actual controller? No worries if you can’t, but I’d like to keep the primary controller information thread updated with links to devices that have been proven to work.
It works with Astroids, Beach Buggy, and Teacup. I didn’t try the rest.

• Funny
Reactions: Droschke
Suprtri, you probably have a Model 3 with MCU1. All Tesla S/X/3s with MCU1 will never get Theater, Caraoke, DashCam, and Sentry mode that records to a SD card.

Hm. Mine was delivered among the first cars in Europe this year. And I do have dashcam, and sentrymode with SD card recording. So don't think it's on MCU1. Software bug or some other funky Tesla configs?

Hm. Mine was delivered among the first cars in Europe this year. And I do have dashcam, and sentrymode with SD card recording. So don't think it's on MCU1. Software bug or some other funky Tesla configs?

Dashcam and Sentry mode recording to SD are related to AP2.5 vs. AP2.0, not MCU1 vs. MCU2. (Of course if you have a Model 3 I think those only came with AP2.5.)

Wired, but works well.

4907F77C-4F67-45B4-8D23-AA9CA005F6EC.png

Reactions: Phlier
Anyone else have the major regression in lane changing?
My highways (southwest US) use Botts' Dotts / buttons as lane markers instead of paint and it is throwing off the system.
About 1x/second, the lanes switch from 'broken lines' to solid on the screen, and when attempting an automatic lane change, when the lane-type changes back and forth, it swerves back to original lane. It went from a 5% failure rate to about 75% now. :(
I think this may be the regression Elon was referring to?

Sorry if I missed seeing this elsewhere, but 2019.32.11 has been recording rear camera footage in my USB TeslaCam RecentClips directory. I haven't had any Sentry incidents since the install to see if it records in SavedClips directory as well. There is now a front, left, right, and back mp4 file for each minute recorded.

Cars seem to be more representative of the type vehicle they are. After an approaching vehicle has passed from your rear view mirror to your side view mirrror, it seems to now always show up on the center display as it passes and goes into your blind spot. I don't recall this being as consistent. Also noticed today for the first time I think while driving on a two-lane road with a double yellow center line, that the double lines showed up on the display...and the broken dashed lines also showed up as dashed. Might be that I never paid that close of attention before but to me v10 (2019.32.11) seems to be a definite improvement in displaying the cars and road.

Model S 100 D, tested NOA for the first time on new v10 (2019.32.11) software. Autopilot exit was more abrupt (waited too long). Surprised to see the car automatically stop at the first traffic red light after the exit with usual message of NOA no longer available . Displayed "Hold" on the dashboard screen. Did not see an image of red light on the screen. Anyone else noticed this?

Status
Not open for further replies.