Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7cOAZHT.jpg

Wow..you are daring. Your actual name is earlyaccess - and you are posting pics? wow

Excerpted from TESLA's blog, "Discover Software Version 10.0"
Spotify
Finally — the wait is over.

BYOA — bring your own account and log into Spotify from the Media menu to listen to music with immersive sound. Enjoy every song, playlist and podcast available, including a few suggestions from Tesla. Spotify Premium is required.

So I'm on v10 early access and was feeling a little miffed that I would have to wait to be pushed back to public release to get my Spotify on.. but I just opened the my car's music app, and there was a big Spotify icon. So yeah.. I loaded up a Spotify playlist and it was glorious.
If you keep posting here about your early access experience, you potentially could be removed from EAP. Did you forget the confidentiality agreement you made when you accepted being a part of the EAP?

Could the 1 car getting v10 be an EAP participant who breached his agreement with Tesla that he would NOT be connected to TeslaFi? It's looking more like that as time goes on with no other cars getting v10.

There are over 50 people with 32.2.11 and 32.2.12 which are EAP v10 firmware versions on teslafi. So plenty of breaching but no it seems clear 32.2.10 is mainstream v10.

This is my guess...and again...just a guess. But Q3 ends in 5 days. They are going to wait until Q4 to release the $100 package to everyone to boost the Q4 numbers. Elon did say that it would be coming to everyone who hasn't ordered FSD "next week". Like I said just a guess. It makes zero sense to have spotify only work while on wifi. Tesla is losing out on $100 a car for every SR and SR+. The majority of Model 3s sold this year has to be SR+...thats alot of money to leave on the table.

Reactions: malou
This is my guess...and again...just a guess. But Q3 ends in 5 days. They are going to wait until Q4 to release the $100 package to everyone to boost the Q4 numbers. Elon did say that it would be coming to everyone who hasn't ordered FSD "next week". Like I said just a guess. It makes zero sense to have spotify only work while on wifi. Tesla is losing out on $100 a car for every SR and SR+. The majority of Model 3s sold this year has to be SR+...thats alot of money to leave on the table.

I hope you are right...

• Helpful
Reactions: silenteski
This is quite typical for Tesla. They’ve done several of these blog post announcements of new versions / features where only a very small fraction of the fleet has even received the update. It’s a bit frustrating.

• Disagree
Reactions: kpeng

Yeah except if the lack of internet causes one person buy the more expensive car they make way more money than $100. And $100 a year sounds pretty close to cost.

My guess is it's $100 a year for premium interior since July 2018 and a different higher amount for Sr and Sr+.

Status
Not open for further replies.