Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing here yet. Those who received:

1-Was your car connected to WIFI before you received notification of new software version?

2-Was it plugged in? (Charging)?

Yes, and yes. Got the notification while I was asleep at about 4:30 this morning - probably an hour after the end of my scheduled overnight charging session.

Ludicrous Raven X (AP3) w/FSD in the initial purchase and Advanced software setting, coming from 2019.32.2.1.

Received 2019.32.10.2 283497f

Last edited:
Nothing here yet. Those who received:

1-Was your car connected to WIFI before you received notification of new software version?

2-Was it plugged in? (Charging)?
You’re not alone. I’m in the same boat - eligible, but no update yet. It’s just a staggered rollout, a group of VINs gets it, then another one, then another one. I know it feels like everyone has it and you’re the only one that doesn’t, but there really are many of us who don’t.

Just to be clear, your car does NOT need to be plugged in. When a update is installing charging STOPS and won’t begin again until it has finished the update. I just don’t want a ton of people rushing around pluggin their car hoping it will help.
Has anyone without HW3 received it? I’m sure plenty have but just checking.

Any substantive difference between 10.1 and 10.2?

Limited data so far, but at the moment 10.1 is going only to model 3s and 10.2 is going only to S/X. No idea if there’s any content difference; the release notes appear the same AFAICT.

All cars on TeslaFI to receive the update to this point are either AP2.5 or AP3 - and given that TeslaFI still thinks my AP3 is AP2.5, I suspect all of them are actually AP3, but I don’t know.

Limited data so far, but at the moment 10.1 is going only to model 3s and 10.2 is going only to S/X. No idea if there’s any content difference; the release notes appear the same AFAICT.

All cars on TeslaFI to receive the update to this point are either AP2.5 or AP3 - and given that TeslaFI still thinks my AP3 is AP2.5, I suspect all of them are actually AP3, but I don’t know.
Yeah was my guess about the AP3. I believe most are HW3 hard to tell currently. I know our HW2.5 with FSD did not get it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.