Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Complaints about v10 features in, 3.... 2.... 1.... :rolleyes:

oh ya, for sure.
The same group of guys will be on here immediately complaining that all this new functionality sucks, or use useless to them, because it doesn’t have the one thing THEY personally feel they are entitled to. And when they get that one thing, it will be unacceptable, because it doesn’t have the next thing they feel they are entitled to. :)

The trend here is that they will NEVER be satisfied, because that’s how entitled people behave. :)

Wished they just bought some other EV, because they get nothing after purchase with those.
They would have nothing to then complain about. Maybe...

Just waking up after a few hours sleep. Got 10.1 around 8:30pm last night. Surprised not to see a ton of v10 and Smart Summon posts this morning. I wonder if the release was to less cars than expected for some reason. Anyone know? @diplomat33 might you?

2019.32.10.1 is only at 429 on Teslafi so not a super huge wide release yet. But I have seen some more smart summon videos.

• Helpful
Reactions: jebinc
Just waking up after a few hours sleep. Got 10.1 around 8:30pm last night. Surprised not to see a ton of v10 and Smart Summon posts this morning. I wonder if the release was to less cars than expected for some reason. Anyone know? @diplomat33 might you?

10.1 started going to model 3s late last night (from an East coast perspective, anyway); 10.2 started going to S/X early this morning.

how would the car know your location if it's not using the app's location (which is obtained from the phone's GPS)?

You must not have ever had summon before. Its still beta - just like FSD is not yet fully FSD.

You can't yet summon your car from anywhere just yet.

Summon requires you to be "within range" of the car to activate.

I summon'd this morning just to clarify.

Last edited:
oh ya, for sure.
The same group of guys will be on here immediately complaining that all this new functionality sucks, or use useless to them, because it doesn’t have the one thing THEY personally feel they are entitled to. And when they get that one thing, it will be unacceptable, because it doesn’t have the next thing they feel they are entitled to. :)

The trend here is that they will NEVER be satisfied, because that’s how entitled people behave. :)

Wished they just bought some other EV, because they get nothing after purchase with those.
They would have nothing to then complain about. Maybe...
You are speaking so much truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.