Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does not matter.

I can post "live" CAN bus data from "follow me" ( when it worked ) if you want to see the car following Bluetooth strength data if you like.
Didn’t know you could determine position with Bluetooth. Maybe distance but even that wouldn’t be all that accurate as I don’t believe there is any TOF used. While I’m sure there is some info being passed through BT, it cannot precisely know which direction to go.
Btw, I’m not new to the forum as you can see. Just don’t reply much unlike you with 10,000+ messages in a year or so. I used Enhanced Summon quite a bit the last few months and provided much feedback to Tesla. Have had my car for over a year now and absolutely love it.

Didn’t know you could determine position with Bluetooth. Maybe distance but even that wouldn’t be all that accurate as I don’t believe there is any TOF used. While I’m sure there is some info being passed through BT, it cannot precisely know which direction to go.
Btw, I’m not new to the forum as you can see. Just don’t reply much unlike you with 10,000+ messages in a year or so. I used Enhanced Summon quite a bit the last few months and provided much feedback to Tesla. Have had my car for over a year now and absolutely love it.

Read the CAN data.

Yup, but it does appear to have slowed especially in the last few hours.

And we’re off! Catch ya in half an hour.
3A354913-4007-42BD-BE47-A535EDF06D7A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.