Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PSA: Be careful, the MFD uses a shared environment for its browser, so if you log into YouTube, anyone in your car can also get at your Gmail account and any other Google products for which you have accounts. Like Google Pay.

Is that because they are all Google umbrella products? So I guess I’ll stay logged out.

Unfortunately we don’t subscribe to Netflix or Spotify but know they are popular and others will be happy about the update.

Spotify (Signed up for 3 month Free trial), Slacker, Youtube all work for me on Tesla LTE in my Canadian SR+ since installing V10 2019.32.11. Don't think I will update for a while unless they release a new software version that offers a compelling feature that is more useful than free Tesla LTE streaming.

Enabling LTE for streaming is a parameter set over LTE not via updates.

• Informative
Reactions: Phlier
Awww went to play Cuphead but you need a compatible game controller...doesn’t provide a list...would be nice to know what was tested and worked.

Tutorials are nicely filmed. Sometimes a picture/video is worth a thousand words...and doesn’t need language conversions.

Nice YouTube video quality...last night’s SpaceX video recap. YT offers a trial period of 1 month free of no ads.
Get an Xbox One (wired) controller. Works great. I got two.

Has any M3 without FSD gotten this release? I eagerly looking forward to the Caraoke!
Yes. Just got it.

why don’t these threads get put into the User Interface section? One of the most unorganized forums I’ve ever seen, no offense as most Tesla owners are coming from ALL walks of life but daaaang the app goes down or slacker goes down and they just post post post instead of searching first
And certainly no offense meant to the volunteer moderators, which includes me.

Every day TMC sees hundreds of new posts and threads. It is simply impossible to evaluate every new thread and move it to the most appropriate forum. All the moderators have actual lives that do not involved staring at the TMC forums 24 hours a day.

If every thread started in a main forum like this one is moved to a subforum like User Interface, within minutes someone would start a new V10 thread in the main forum because they didn’t see a thread about it and never looked in the User Interface forum or did a search. It would be like playing Whack-a-Mole.

If you would like to volunteer as a TMC moderator please contact one of the TMC admins such as @danny.

Last edited:
Awww went to play Cuphead but you need a compatible game controller...doesn’t provide a list...would be nice to know what was tested and worked.

Tutorials are nicely filmed. Sometimes a picture/video is worth a thousand words...and doesn’t need language conversions.

Nice YouTube video quality...last night’s SpaceX video recap. YT offers a trial period of 1 month free of no ads.
I found that the “Amazon Basics” Xbox controller works well for all games, including Cuphead and BB2.

Reactions: SMAlset
On your 3 or S?

Waiting impatiently for my AP2.0 S to get the update :)

As mentioned that was my Model 3. My husband I sat in my car going over some new features and later wondered when he would get the update for his MS. Came about an hour ago and he's off now to see what features he has. He's a 3/2017 MS AP2 MCU1.

Just checked in with him in the car and he's disappointed he doesn't have Caraoke and not sure why. I know he wasn't expecting some of the arcade games like Beach Buggy LOL. He decided to finish a chess L4 game that he was on previously so hasn't done much checking anything else out yet. I see him taking my car more often now :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: chillaban
Waypoints is your benchmark? I’m going to bet 99% of people couldn’t care about waypoints. Would it be nice? Absolutely.

You’ve no idea what’s going on behind the scenes for FSD etc. You can bet Tesla developers/engineers are not resting on their laurels.

Let's keep discussion to the point and not emotions. Not everybody need to have "my" opinion.

Waypoints are indeed useful,
Extremely useful I'd say. They have waypoints in form of superchargers so why not others. I hope the "feeling lucky/hungry" destinations are added as waypoints and not a new trip.

Reactions: BCNY and Phlier
As mentioned that was my Model 3. My husband I sat in my car going over some new features and later wondered when he would get the update for his MS. Came about an hour ago and he's off now to see what features he has. He's a 3/2017 MS AP2 MCU1.

Just checked in with him in the car and he's disappointed he doesn't have Caraoke and not sure why. I know he wasn't expecting some of the arcade games like Beach Buggy LOL. He decided to finish a chess L4 game that he was on previously so hasn't done much checking anything else out yet. I see him taking my car more often now :rolleyes:.

I just got my update notification! After trying our 3’s firmware 10, I was most blown away by the Autopilot improvement overall. Could really use that on my commute tomorrow!

• Love
Reactions: SMAlset
Status
Not open for further replies.