Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New owner here. Took delivery of the car on Monday 2019 P3D-. Was on v9 (not sure of exact build). AP but not FSD. I just got the notification on my phone while the car is in the garage. Updating now...excited.

There is WiFi in garage, car was plugged in and not set to scheduled charge. I selected the "advanced" s/w delivery and enabled collection of data just today as I has asked them to turn all that off at delivery. Maybe coincidence, maybe flipping those settings forced a check of the servers.

My car just got the update. My AP3 car downloaded 2.3GB, a AP2.5 car downloaded 1.8GB...

I got 32.10.1 on Friday and 32.11 on Saturday. Both were under 500 MB with 32.11 slightly larger (had 32.2.2 before that)...

20191002_230737000_iOS.png

ok, i have a question. .i selected the update to download immediately. the screen stated a few seconds later it was downloading the software. however i DO NOT have the progress bar showing...in fact the entire screen went black. the car is not able to turn on...i did understood from the update info car would not be available. i do remember the progress bar displayed in 9.32 update....
Should i reboot & start again? If i do that would be 2 nd reboot
just wondering if this is operating/ downloading correctly...any info would be helpful! i also noticed on the notes that NO netflix, you tube& careokie available:( Cupheads was in the download notes. there seems to be noise that comes on & off.....:confused:
thanks in advance for your feedback

UPDATE on the Update: SUCCESS! everything that is suppose to be there is there! i do wish they would inform you on the procedure if it has been changed/modified..... there was no progress bar to watch this time
It's always best if you just leave the car alone while it goes through the update. It does stuff that makes you think your car is either broken or possessed. Or possibly both.

Just start the update, walk away, and wait for your phone to tell you it's done.

It's always best if you just leave the car alone while it goes through the update. It does stuff that makes you think your car is either broken or possessed. Or possibly both.

Just start the update, walk away, and wait for your phone to tell you it's done.
ok!! thank...the stuff is cool, but i get a lot of friends saying "what's the point?" what does it do for you?

OMG this last update there was no progress bar, a black screen thruout & i restarted it twice. I figured something was wrong...You are right..let it alone till phone tells you it's over. You would think if these geniuses could write the programs...they could at least send a msg down before on what has changed & what to expect during the downloading process. My only critique

OMG this last update there was no progress bar, a black screen thruout & i restarted it twice. I figured something was wrong...You are right..let it alone till phone tells you it's over. You would think if these geniuses could write the programs...they could at least send a msg down before on what has changed & what to expect during the downloading process. My only critique

I’m pretty sure that there’s a message when you select the install time on the center screen that says all that.

It isn’t included in the phone app at the moment, possibly because they assumed you wouldn’t use the phone to activate it while sitting in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.