Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SR+ in Bay Area. First chat session: rep had no idea and went for help who told her if there's no record of a failed v10 download, I would just have to wait until the end of the month! Second chat session today: rep knew exactly what was going on, checked for my Wi-Fi signal, and immediately pushed the download. Good luck to the remaining minority!

Reactions: BobAbooey
Also got my update last night. (2019, SR+ w/AP). I never received a mobile notification, but saw the orange download icon in the car when I finished work ... where my car sits all day without access to WiFi. So it seems as if the initial download prompt does not require WiFi; however, the download itself did require WiFi (took 15-20 minutes). Very happy to not see dancing cars on the commute to work this morning. :)

32.12.1 was apparently released today, so if you were not on V10 already, you're lucky :).

And not sure, but it could be a good sign : The "searching for new update" in V10 seams to do a good job. I got that 32.12.1 update today (was already on V10). The update showed up when I opened the software page and it searched for a new update.

SR+ with FSD delivered in May. Still no V10. I've seen the icon pop up indicating there is a pending update and have seen it download the update on wifi but the update never gets installed. Tried using the support chat but they kept blaming my wifi connection. They said they are not able to manually push the update to my car. Any suggestions on how I can get it installed?

Attachments

• MVIMG_20191010_200900.jpg
    MVIMG_20191010_200900.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 56
SR+ with FSD delivered in May. Still no V10. I've seen the icon pop up indicating there is a pending update and have seen it download the update on wifi but the update never gets installed. Tried using the support chat but they kept blaming my wifi connection. They said they are not able to manually push the update to my car. Any suggestions on how I can get it installed?

This is exactly what happens to me.

I’ve tried everything and mobile tech couldn’t fix it. Getting annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.