Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My tesla is also blue may 2019. SR plus though... that was right around when they first started making hw3 into cars, maybe we got an earlier revision of hw3
Could be. I noticed my HW3 computer is different from the initial batch that went to Europe. Mine and probably yours are 1462554-00-G, while revision H was closely on the tail of this in June. Per an earlier post, @Realmattyt is also on this less common "G" HW3. I wonder if they're stuck at 9.0 also.

• Informative
Reactions: qdeathstar
Ok. So i had 32.2.2 and after spending time with support on the phone friday i finally got my a working download today. i initiated the upgrade....16 min later i am now running 32.2.4....

still no v10. i give up... and now can be part if the 1% hehe

june,no fsd sr+...

I think it’s happening

image.jpg

I just picked up my Model 3 LR AWD FSD today, brand new. Still on V9, 2019.27.103. I feel like this is at least one update behind. Connected it to WiFi and it says it's up to date.
I’ve got the same exact version. Got mine 5 days ago. I’ve reached out to support and they replied the following:

Thanks for reaching out to Tesla. From what I can see from my side it seems this issue has been resolved. The software has been downloaded to your vehicle. Keep an eye on your mobile device for a message to download to your mobile.
——

I saw somewhere (maybe in this same thread?), that Tesla waits 7 days after delivery as that’s the time customers have to return the vehicle. Not sure that makes sense, but will wait 2 more days to reach out again if nothing happens until then.

I had "make sure the car has the latest firmware" on my delivery checklist, and was not able to check the box at delivery. They told me "it'd eventually come through". I used the app to schedule a software update appointment before I left, and as soon as my car got into my home Wifi, it found an update to install. I know this is anecdotal black magic and reportedly the "software update appointment" trick does not work for all, but if you have not tried it, it can't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.