Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d probably care about this if Tesla had invited FSD buyers to the early access program as promised.

Instead I’m just more disappointed.
I am not sure they ever promised to invite all FSD owners to EAP. They invite some selected owners in different regions. The Wider-EAP is self-selected owners that want edge tech.

I am not sure they ever promised to invite all FSD owners to EAP. They invite some selected owners in different regions. The Wider-EAP is self-selected owners that want edge tech.

No. They absolutely promised to invite the early FSD buyers (those of us who believed the lie that it would be more expensive later, before it went on sale) to the early access program. Like most promises from Tesla, it was a lie.

No. They absolutely promised to invite the early FSD buyers (those of us who believed the lie that it would be more expensive later, before it went on sale) to the early access program. Like most promises from Tesla, it was a lie.
As I remember it said "FSD owners ..." so leaves it to interpretation. Would have better if it had said "All" or "Selected". At this point *all* FSD owners can self-select. But, I don't think it is something to get bent out of shape over.

• Disagree
Reactions: TheOtherPete
As I remember it said "FSD owners ..." so leaves it to interpretation. Would have better if it had said "All" or "Selected". At this point *all* FSD owners can self-select. But, I don't think it is something to get bent out of shape over.

Since they pulled the blog post and I’m too lazy to find a copy, I have to go from memory. I think they said all FSD buyers before 1 march 2019.

But it’s moot since they’re not inviting us anyway, because they are liars.

Perhaps fodder for another thread, but since you were hoping to be tempted by one I’m curious to hear what you found disappointing about it (other than price?).
“Other than that how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?”

The initial buzz was implying more like 1/2 that price. That difference is a pretty big deal....and frankly more in line with my initial expectations.

It is a bit early to be disappointed or impressed with the car technical performance & physical aspects are, given that’s still largely in the marketing fog right now. I am very curious what their trade-offs were and what the outcome was.

“Other than that how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?”

The initial buzz was implying more like 1/2 that price.

It is a bit early to be disappointed or impressed with the car technical performance, given that’s still largely in the marketing fog right now.

To be fair we only know about their equiv to the Performance model right now, but I’m wondering what the equiv of the C4S is going to be like.

At least I know the seats can be adjusted to fit me comfortably, though. That matters for something.

Also the color choices are almost as sad as Tesla’s.

Wooooo Netflix and more video games!

Throw distractions at people instead of addressing the actual deficiencies in usability, or adding the features that’ll improve the everyday experience.
As I have suggested in the past would be the case, just more “parlor tricks and gimmicks,” in lieu of substance. Who here thinks Tesla will raise the price of FSD for this, “as promised”? Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.