Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla v9.0 interface (2018.39.7) also has a new Easter Egg

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Of course, we need to do the mandatory V9.0 interface review as well. A lot has changed and even though I was afraid it would not be good, it is actually a quite logical makeover. Camera at the bottom of the screen should be resolved in a next release, Elon promised.

Please forgive the static noise as there was some interference with the mic. Tried to remove it as much as possible without making me sound like a tin can.

Great, Tks sir ...
The cooling seat option is new or maybe only US ? Never seen this on my S dec 2017 France

Of course, we need to do the mandatory V9.0 interface review as well. A lot has changed and even though I was afraid it would not be good, it is actually a quite logical makeover. Camera at the bottom of the screen should be resolved in a next release, Elon promised.

Please forgive the static noise as there was some interference with the mic. Tried to remove it as much as possible without making me sound like a tin can.

reat

Reactions: aikisteve
Great, Tks sir ...
The cooling seat option is new or maybe only US ? Never seen this on my S dec 2017 France

reat
If you have ventilated seats, then you get that option. However, in my 2017 car, the ventilated seats do diddly squat. That's why they removed them, together with the fact that the seat quality was really bad as the leather wrinkled and tore. Now they are back, but have not been able to verify yet whether the cooling is now attached to the A/C or just some fans blowing hot air around as in my car.

If you have ventilated seats, then you get that option. However, in my 2017 car, the ventilated seats do diddly squat. That's why they removed them, together with the fact that the seat quality was really bad as the leather wrinkled and tore. Now they are back, but have not been able to verify yet whether the cooling is now attached to the A/C or just some fans blowing hot air around as in my car.
Tks sir
Actually, I think I remenber now that I did not buy that option separately but as I read in the past, the price of new Tesla’s are fixed but there was changes of packaged options coming with cars ... Tks anyway

Tks sir
Actually, I think I remenber now that I did not buy that option separately but as I read in the past, the price of new Tesla’s are fixed but there was changes of packaged options coming with cars ... Tks anyway
I personally would have loved to keep the next gen seats. They were the best and still are. Unfortunately, Tesla made the stupid decision to package that with the automated lift gate and sales was not able to separate the two, so I was stuck with those ventilated seats :-(