Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla virgin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

John Josh

Jul 24, 2020
UK
Hi all,
I am new to this forum, and looking forwards to picking up my first ever Tesla (model S 100d) on Friday.
Just wanted to say hello, and ask if there is anything I need to know or should ask for when I pick it up?
Can’t wait!
Tx. John

Reactions: David29
Hi all,
I am new to this forum, and looking forwards to picking up my first ever Tesla (model S 100d) on Friday.
Just wanted to say hello, and ask if there is anything I need to know or should ask for when I pick it up?
Can’t wait!
Tx. John

Ask. Not specifically.

But you should have a checklist of things to look at before accepting. There are several out there if you do a quick search on the forum or on Google. There are also good checklist on YouTube and ones more specific to the Model S.

Also if you know someone else that has one you might ask if they can go with you to help look it over before acceptance. There also might be a local club or forum member that might be willing to go with you.

If you haven't used a referral code you should add one before delivery. If you don't have one please consider using mine.

Congrats and enjoy! Any other questions just ask.