Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla vs. Ferrari Crash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any details? It seems like an odd race. A small loop with two cars. Was the Roadster catching up (thereby frustrating the Ferrari driver who came in too hot?)

Nothing like this format come to mind here in the US,

From the title I thought that a Roadster and a Ferrari crashed into one another. :eek:

That was an interesting "race". My guess is that they start at opposite sides of the loop and the winner is whomever catches the other.

Also, it's cool to see how fast the Roadster accelerates when it hits the straight. That feeling is something I'll probably never forget.

ferrari crash

Ferrari crash was at Grampian Transport Museum in Alford Aberdeenshire Scotland where i am one of the regular volunteers
The Tesla /Ferrari were in a pursuit race on our small track
first time we had seen the Tesla in action on the track
you can check out museum details at gtm
unusually for Scotland and the sun came out :)
We had over 4,000 at the event ...and when you consider the population of the village itself isnt much over 3000 that aint bad for us........glad you enjoyed the clip
cheers
Crawford

The Tesla /Ferrari were in a pursuit race on our small track.
Thanks Crawford,

For those of us in other countries, can you tell us more about the type of race? More specifics on the mechanics of the competition? Do the two cars start staggered or lined up at the same time? How many laps are run and how do you "win"? Are there penalties and prizes or simply bragging rights?