Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wall Connector - Any way to attach this to a pole coming out of the ground?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So we're debating wether or not if we should replace our current wall charger with a Tesla Wall Connector, but if we do I would love it if I could move it away from the house and closer to the parking space itself. But to do so I would need to put something in place that the Wall Connector could be attached to.

Is it possible to mount this on something like a metal pole sticking out of the ground? Anybody know of anybody that has done this and has pictures?

So we're debating wether or not if we should replace our current wall charger with a Tesla Wall Connector, but if we do I would love it if I could move it away from the house and closer to the parking space itself. But to do so I would need to put something in place that the Wall Connector could be attached to.

Is it possible to mount this on something like a metal pole sticking out of the ground? Anybody know of anybody that has done this and has pictures?
If you search through some of the threads concerning charging at condos, I remember seeing a few where people were able to install their Wall Connectors on posts by their assigned parking spots.