Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

Moving to new house. Today I'm taking down the Tesla HPWC and I'm thinking that at the new place I will just setup a NEMA 14-50. My car has a single charger so I'm not really using all of its potential. But I like the convenience of the HPWC versus having to plug and unplug the mobile connector.

If there is still market for a Gen 1 Tesla HPWC I would sell it. It was expensive when I purchased it but I know that now they reduced the price considerably.

It is in like new conditions, has been used daily with no problems. Purchased in 5/2015 with the car.
I am looking at $450 (free shipping).

just fyi the brand new HPWC Gen2's are only $500 brand new. the price for used HPWC, especially 1st gen, has dropped significantly. i know we paid about $1200 originally, but they generally sell around $300 now and I've seen a few sell for as low as $200 now.

Reactions: Cowby
Gen 2 are "smarter" as they can be installed on one circuit with a few other wall chargers and load balance. I saw a one NIB sell recently for $400 and used from $2-300 as mentioned. Might be better off keeping it :-/

• Helpful
Reactions: Cowby