Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

tesla wall connector for sale

AppleFan

Mar 1, 2014
Hong Kong
FYI, if you don't need the wall connector, you can ask Tesla to swap it out for their UMC or the Mennekes 13A adaptor. The latter is sold at $3,700 so you can get a sense for how much your wall connector is worth (i.e. probably not the sum you are asking for).

Optic

Nov 10, 2014
Hong Kong
FYI, if you don't need the wall connector, you can ask Tesla to swap it out for their UMC or the Mennekes 13A adaptor. The latter is sold at $3,700 so you can get a sense for how much your wall connector is worth (i.e. probably not the sum you are asking for).

That's no longer the case... no swap allowed. According to my DS 2 months ago.

calibomb

Nov 4, 2015
hong kong
HKD$6000 is just asking price. the art of negotiation is to create a win-win trade. so if anyone can come back with a price that I'm happy with, will deliver to you in the same day and we can open the box together. = )

- - - Updated - - -

That's no longer the case... no swap allowed. According to my DS 2 months ago.

yes. and i asked for in back in May and during handover TS people "forgot" about it. so have to ask for it again.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC