TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Wall Connector out of stock

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Ballu, May 27, 2018.

1. Ballu

Ballu Member

I thought to pick up wall connector from Oakville location first time on Friday (It was very nice store with a big yard and lots of Model 3 and S parked outside). I was told it was out of stock on all Ontario locations.
    I came home and ordered online, however did not get any email or see order status online. Do they have an option to view order status online?

2. ZooSean

ZooSean ZOO

No.

3. Beeblebrox42

Beeblebrox42 Member

I don't think you should worry. My understanding is that the store locations have been sold out for a while now. I ordered mine after seeing a post that the stores were sold out and mine was shipped and arrived at my house within 2 days. With the number of deliveries coming they will have stored thousands of them at offsite warehouse...

4. CadillacJack

CadillacJack Member

Edwin at Oakville told me last week that they’ll be back in stock there this week.

5. Ballu

Ballu Member

Thanks, It relieves me :).

6. Ballu

Ballu Member

Thanks, it will be a nice to have option on any eCommerce site.

7. Tony_YYZ

Tony_YYZ Active Member

I ordered online last week Thursday. It took some time for my order confirmation email to come through. Then I got a shipping notification on Friday, it will be delivered on Monday.

8. 03DSG

03DSG Active Member

I ordered online and my WC shipped from Newark NJ. Took about 4 days. The tire repair pump kit and the 14-30 plug I ordered individually also both shipped from Newark NJ.

9. Buggle

Buggle Member

The email confirmation takes one business day. They generally ship the next day, air from California, so 1-2 more business days.

10. Veedio

Veedio Member

Order as soon as you can though to be safe. I ordered mine online two weeks ago and it took 10 days to arrive.

11. Nikkin

Nikkin Member

I ordered the 14-30 adapter May 23rd and got the order confirmation email immediately but no shipping confirmation yet.

Getting a little worried since delivery is June 2nd but I guess I could get by with the regular 120v outlet for a few days... still though, would be nice to get an update next week. Fingers crossed!

12. Ballu

Ballu Member

I got order confirmation email today, no shipping confirmation yet. I would love to have it delivered before end of this week.

13. shawn_

shawn_ Member

I ordered mine a week ago Thursday and it shipped the next day. Arrived last Monday. From Newark CA to Vancouver BC.

14. Darthbenji

Darthbenji Member

Gonna try oakville tomorrow. If not I’ll order online. Keep us posted on when yours arrives please.

15. Buggle

Buggle Member

Online only atm.

16. akidesir

akidesir Member

The 24 foot wall connector is showing sold out online

17. Tony_YYZ

Tony_YYZ Active Member

Yikes! I just checked and yup, out of stock. Which is weird because it shows in-stock in the USA.

Mine arrived yesterday. Luckily I ordered when I did.

18. ElectricCanuck

I also ordered online about two weeks ago. Delivery from Newark CA and it took about 2 days.

19. Vawlkus

Vawlkus Member

Try contacting your local Service Center. Even if the website doesn’t have stock, usually the local shops will.

20. Buggle

Buggle Member

wow. Glad I got mine in under the line. Arrived yesterday.

• Like x 1