Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wall Connector out of stock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought to pick up wall connector from Oakville location first time on Friday (It was very nice store with a big yard and lots of Model 3 and S parked outside). I was told it was out of stock on all Ontario locations.
I came home and ordered online, however did not get any email or see order status online. Do they have an option to view order status online?

I don't think you should worry. My understanding is that the store locations have been sold out for a while now. I ordered mine after seeing a post that the stores were sold out and mine was shipped and arrived at my house within 2 days. With the number of deliveries coming they will have stored thousands of them at offsite warehouse...

I thought to pick up wall connector from Oakville location first time on Friday (It was very nice store with a big yard and lots of Model 3 and S parked outside). I was told it was out of stock on all Ontario locations.
I came home and ordered online, however did not get any email or see order status online. Do they have an option to view order status online?

I ordered online last week Thursday. It took some time for my order confirmation email to come through. Then I got a shipping notification on Friday, it will be delivered on Monday.

I don't think you should worry. My understanding is that the store locations have been sold out for a while now. I ordered mine after seeing a post that the stores were sold out and mine was shipped and arrived at my house within 2 days. With the number of deliveries coming they will have stored thousands of them at offsite warehouse...

Thanks, It relieves me :).

I ordered online and my WC shipped from Newark NJ. Took about 4 days. The tire repair pump kit and the 14-30 plug I ordered individually also both shipped from Newark NJ.

I ordered online and my WC shipped from Newark NJ. Took about 4 days. The tire repair pump kit and the 14-30 plug I ordered individually also both shipped from Newark NJ.

I ordered the 14-30 adapter May 23rd and got the order confirmation email immediately but no shipping confirmation yet.

Getting a little worried since delivery is June 2nd but I guess I could get by with the regular 120v outlet for a few days... still though, would be nice to get an update next week. Fingers crossed!