Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wallpaper Browser App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a bit of a shameless plug, but also a request for feedback on a Model S-specific website I thought of and built today. It's very simple - basically, this website will cycle through a gallery of Model S photos that I am currently working on expanding. It's just a simple feature to highlight the beauty of the Model S and maybe even display some eye-candy for passengers.

If you'd like to try out what I have so far (especially on the car browser), it's teslawallpaper.com.

Some of the features I'd like to add:
  • A Pause Button
  • A way to adjust the refresh speed
  • ?

Some of the questions I have for you:
  • What's an ideal photo cycle time for you? Currently it's set at 5 minutes.
  • Would full-screen support be useful? Currently it's designed to use half, assuming that most people use the screen for other functions.
  • Is there any other useful information that should be added? For example, a clock or current weather info, for instance. I know other apps handle this right now.

Thanks for the feedback!

I have built over 100 slide shows and part of my video business. I would always set the slide duration at 5-8 seconds.....definitely not more than 10. At 5 minutes you wonder if its ever going to change. Don't know if its possible but could you have a touch point which would manually change pics. Would be happy to supply you some pics. I am an avid photog.

I actually lowered it to a minute earlier today after thinking about it some more. I guess the manual refresh would be the same thing as the browser refresh button, but I'd like to implement a minor menu with a refresh, pause, and interval setting. If you want to share pictures that can be used, that would be awesome! Feel free to send them to [email protected]. Thanks for the feedback.