Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wants Site Visit For Software Update/Upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a VM today that Tesla wants to schedule a service visit to update/upgrade software. Anyone else have something like this happen? Everything had been working fine with two Tesla inverters, two Powerwall 2s, and the gateway. I'm on 22.26.2. Everything seems to be connected to the internet via WiFi.

I remember someone posting about this question sometime in the past few months but cant find the thread right now. I think it ended up being a situation where tesla needed to install something because they were not capturing information properly for the SRECs (perhaps a "revenue grade" something or other).

I cant find the thread though but maybe someone else remembers, or if I were you I would press them on what this is. I might be mis remembering this but thats what I remember.

Reactions: yblaser
I remember someone posting about this question sometime in the past few months but cant find the thread right now. I think it ended up being a situation where tesla needed to install something because they were not capturing information properly for the SRECs (perhaps a "revenue grade" something or other).

I cant find the thread though but maybe someone else remembers, or if I were you I would press them on what this is. I might be mis remembering this but thats what I remember.
Thanks. I remember that thread but wasn't quite remembering what Tesla said when initially reaching out to them. I will certainly probe on what they want to do but I'm guessing the scheduling people won't really know the specifics. I guess I could try Powerwall support.