Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Waze alternative for Model3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The ad's are WAZE's bread and butter. They have no desire to offer the ad free version. Its brought up a couple times a year with the same response.

They call this "mark from previous" route as a catch all for folks wanting to mark things after they have finished the drive or when its more safe to do so. So far this request has not been made a priority. Its been suggested for a few years as well.

I now see that I can access TeslaWaze on my screen; but i don't know how to use it. Does the Tesla browser only work when I'm near WiFi station or can I (my passenger) use it while I'm driving? Apparently with 12.1.2 the browser is much better. Comments?

I now see that I can access TeslaWaze on my screen; but i don't know how to use it. Does the Tesla browser only work when I'm near WiFi station or can I (my passenger) use it while I'm driving? Apparently with 12.1.2 the browser is much better. Comments?
how do you mean "use it". Teslawaze is for viewing only. If you want to interact with waze and mark things on the road, you have to use the app for that.