Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla website updated again?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hate to keep beating a dead horse here but it appears Tesla changed there website again from the Supercharging capable that was seen yesterday to just Supercharging today....What's it all mean? We may not know until part 2

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-09-12-39-33.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-09-12-39-33.png
    217.4 KB · Views: 103
  • Informative
Reactions: chipmunk
Maybe it means they came to a decision on providing Supercharging as standard? Or it could just as well be someone inadvertently putting up the old page by mistake? I agree we probably won't know for certain until reveal 2... or Elon sends out another tantalizing tweet. :)

The official word from Tesla earlier this week is they haven't decided on free supercharging or not. As for the 5 star rating, the car hasn't been tested yet so they really can't say it has it.

A little speculation never hurt anyone while we bide our time until the next reveal. :D

Well, the problem with speculation is that sometimes it can be hyped to unreasonable level and this invariably leads to disappointment.

I remember for the Model X, people started analyzing every spy shot and all the cameras or what looks like holes in prototypes, and speculations ran amok about augmented reality, screens in A pillar, electrochromic windows.... some were disappointed that none turned out to be true.