Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Weekend Social

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've owned a bunch of nice cars but never received these types of events and interactions with owners. Nice job Tesla!

Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 11.01.39 AM.png

Reactions: madodel
I've owned a bunch of nice cars but never received these types of events and interactions with owners. Nice job Tesla!

View attachment 172257

There were reports a few months back about some of the locations (Washington State, maybe?) doing something like this for new owners. I wonder if this is Tesla rolling out what they did there to the rest of the country.

To that end, signed up for Costa Mesa store... So, see whoever shows up there.

Got the invite in Denver. They have one this weekend or on the 30th of this month and first of May. I might do one of the dates at the end of the month, maybe. Can't make it this weekend. It's a pretty cool idea though, glad Tesla is doing this.

My button did same thing. I tried twice. I will show up. It's not like they are going to kick me out. I already know about 7 of the people at the store.

It doesn't work on some browsers. Firefox did not work, IE11 did work for me, so just try another one whatever you have available till it works. Seems Tesla doesn't hire the best of the best web developers and testers, but at least that won't matter to my car, unless they are not testing their work on that browser.