TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Westfalia S

Discussion in 'Future Cars' started by zak650, May 8, 2013.

1. zak650

zak650 Member

I’d like to propose the next Tesla vehicle. The Tesla Westfalia, a model S with the body of a Eurovan Camper or something similar on top of the Tesla S pan / drivetrain. Range perfect for traveling, all the power you need for camping purposes, charge it up overnight at RV parks, low center of gravity, and internet/wifi for keeping in touch with the outside world.
    What do you Think?
    Zak

2. GSP

GSP Member

I like it! This would be a great small camper. It would maneuverable enough to use as a daily driver as well.

A basic van version would be perfect for FedEx deliveries and for small business use as well.

GSP

3. fengshui

fengshui Member

While I'd love that, I think the market has pretty much moved away from Eurovans for safety and aesthetic reasons. If you wanted something like this, you'd be better off presenting it as a Tesla version of the Dodge/Benz Sprinter.

4. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

5. MarkR

MarkR Member